Post a pic of yourself

nothing, he is using the force to give the appearance he is sitting comfortably.

2i8kuhw.jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Reactions: LP
Pfft, I'd be more impressed if you'd 'Shopped his pants round his ankles and added the relevant porcelain! :p

Those are some strong legs you got there.
ashspet is sweating right now.

:blink:

Damn, got to find those hidden cameras :tease:

That's.... different.

Nowhere near Loupot's. I am disappoint.

Senior year for you, isn't it? Where are boot pics?

Yup, I get it done at a place on Eastgate owned by a British lady (the only place that still charges $10). We talked about Eastenders and Coronation Street for lulz once. She had no idea what TG was :lol:

Woah, duder! Totally didn't recognize you. :S

That's.... different.

Yeah, that about sums it up :p

Needs less sidehair and more mohawk.

ninjacoco said:
Needs less sidehair and more mohawk.
WSS, that'd be bad-ass! :D

me-sept-time.jpg

My hair seems to have recovered from it's trim remarkably fast! :lol: Gonna' get it cut like this when it gets to the right length and keep it that way with any luck.

(Due to my parents telling me not to put my hands in my pockets for years I now hook my thumbs into them, looks stupid but I can't break the habit.) :(

Last edited:
me-sept-time.jpg

My hair seems to have recovered from it's trim remarkably fast! :lol: Gonna' get it cut like this when it gets to the right length and keep it that way with any luck.

(Due to my parents telling me not to put my hands in my pockets for years I now hook my thumbs into them, looks stupid but I can't break the habit.) :(

Dude, cut it properly, employers are not fond of long hair. :p

as for the pockets, I have to side with the parents. Having your hands in your pockets means either you have nothing to do or you're secretly scratching your balls. Also they may be a sign of nervousness.

I like the current look. Looks good.