Post a pic of yourself

Heh, started out as the Bride of Frankenstein but somewhere along the way the outfit appeared to mutate into a sort of zombiefied Amy Winehouse :?

"Three runs down in the bottom of the ninth, if I could pick two guys to have on my side....."

Last edited:
No; that can't be... Surely not... You're not still in Texas with a certain deadly member are you?

Not with the deadly member. That's one of my two best friends. The other has lived in Teas for the last 14 years and is behind the camera. Just about to start packing. Leave today and land at Heathrow tomorrow morning. Been here less than a week but we've crammed so much in it feels like a lot longer. Weirdly although the holiday is coming to an end I'm quite looking forward to be getting back to Blighty.

We're already planning next year's trip though. Almost certainly involving a rental something and a few days on Route 66! :D

Oh thank god I thought Spectre had appeared on the internet and it was about to blow up... :lol: Good to hear you've enjoyed the USofA and had a decent holiday :)

Spent the morning volunteering at a zombie chase 5k. Quick and dirty make up job, but it was a whole lot of fun. Also, managed to terrify a bunch of high school prospective students taking campus tours. I wish they'd post the nice pictures with the dslr, but here's this for now. Unfortunately, it doesn't include the blood in the mouth and a lot of the paint has smeared. Ah well. :p

Probably about time I went and posted another picture of myself here. Uni birthday parties = dorm rooms with 30 people, plastic cups and stamps of angelic pigs on everyone's hand. :lol:

377860_301775626499783_100000020432776_1258128_1965465440_n.jpg

Also, improbably goofy smiles.

Last edited:
I thought Spectre was sitting in between them. Camouflaged of course.

So, I was trying to fiddle around with old pictures and came up with this:

upatree.jpg

...and I can't decide whether I like it better than the original (here: http://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2011/10/30/IMG_0713.JPG)

There's more I could've done to the picture in Photoshop. All I played with were levels to try taking out some of the washed-out look of the original, which oddly doesn't look too washed out when I open it on my phone. I think my monitor settings and/or Photoshop's color settings must be off, then. Aaaaarrrrggghhhh.

So, help a coco out here--which one looks better?

Last edited:
Reactions: TC
Just a weird angle overall, not a big fan of the composition (and the green stick thing is distracting). But the colors look better in the one you embedded here.

Eh, it wasn't meant as an art shot--more of a "whooooo, I'm up a tree." ;) But phew, I guess this means I'm not crazy?

(I didn't climb a tree 'til I was in college. Meep!)

Needs more bunnies.

coco: I wouldn't have noticed that the embedded picture was edited, so you did well with that.

The one posted here looks better.
And you have a lovely smile. :D