Post a pic of yourself

7. On completion assure them that if they ever mention Twilight again you will repeat the exercise using My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic.
8. Job Done!

Dammit man, you're trying to get them to Stop talking about twilight, not talk about a twilight of an entirely different nature :p

That's why I'd change the plans after tying them to chairs, and specify that the chairs must be all metal so that sufficient current and heat transfer are achieved.

Maybe he just wanted to see a very buff Taylor Lautner without his shirt on.

that is possible... :hmm:

Well, you see, I have friends that like twilight. And I'm willing to overlook that fault because it's their only fault, but the conversation gets quite stupid once they begin to talk about it, so the only way to shut them up is to begin criticizing the franchise. Of course, as any fans would, they'd begin to defend it by saying that I've never even seen the movie or read the book. However, I can say that I have read the book (well, some of it anyway) and seen the movie (albeit with comedic commentary), so I can actually articulate what makes it so appalling. And then they shut up about it and change the subject. The alternative to this is for me to assist at an hour long conversation between them about sparkly vampires, so it's better this way.

hah, fair enough then.

Haven't posted my ugly mug on here in a while.

Well in fairness to you, Speedtouch, it is hard to take pictures and post them on the interwebz when you've lost both your arms.

Or have you been too busy with speed-skating practise?

Been a while for me too.

Behold crappy phone pic of me looking vaguely smart.

Reactions: LP
http://img62.imageshack.**/img62/4323/kp900.jpg

Discussing the presidential elections in the local paper.

Looks like you are about to the Se?or Wences bit.

"s'all right? s'all right."

Is this before or after you speed off in the Alfa Romeo?

thegraduate.jpg

oooooooooooh, funky ;)

426339_10151262747425105_651300104_22762666_1779045250_n.jpg

Here's a photo of me, Bromic and the pupster, who placed second in yesterday's show. Isn't Bromic's hand sexy? Isn't my hair getting long?! Isn't Puppyman fierce?!! He must have been mid-yawn or something, because he loves everyone and everything. His brother (who took Best In Show yesterday!) growled up a STORM at him, and generally seemed to want him all kinds of dead at first...but Pups was still all, "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Twit. ;)

That's not Jay. Jay doesn't smile, those eyes aren't even sad, I call hoax! :p

To get the right composure I put the image of a woman I am attracted to in my mind, pretending that she was standing there in front of me smiling.

Last edited:
So in essence what you are saying is that that photo is your "OMFG u hawt let's sex!" face?

Kidding, really nice pic. She'd be a fool to turn you down.