Post a pic of yourself

I totally believe you, you look terribly sober... Realized Astra doesn't taste that good? ;-)

But seriously, you still look alright. A drinking night for me@2am looks WAY worse ;-) I'll hunt down a pic, but probably won't post it...

//edit: Fuck it, here we go. Although this is 3 am ;-)

First: When quoting I noticed the title of your image. WTF. :D

Second: You are bavarian, you do not count towards how normal people behave when drunk. You people are born drunk. :p

Second: You are bavarian, you do not count towards how normal people behave when drunk. You people are born drunk. :p

Wow, casual racism can be intra-national.

Who knew?

:D

The other 98 pictures could be interesting...

I don't think I've never seen a drunk Bavarian, even at O'fest. They must develop resistance from mommy's breastmilk. And keep topping it up every day with "second breakfast".

407865_10150532671387797_685622796_9337048_157309797_n.jpg

Me in my new coveralls, a present from my boyfriend - he said he had a bit of trouble finding ones small enough...tis hard being a female engineering student sometimes!

FATMOUSE is a cutie ;)

Yeah, it was my 30th Bday Party. It somehow was just dubbed Drecksau Party, but nothing too wild actually happened...

Wow, casual racism can be intra-national.

Who knew?

:D

Lol..

The other 98 pictures could be interesting...

I don't think I've never seen a drunk Bavarian, even at O'fest. They must develop resistance from mommy's breastmilk. And keep topping it up every day with "second breakfast".

While I think that certain groups (guys on the countryside...) have very high tolerances for Beer, most won't... Tons of people drink "Radler" at the Oktoberfest... I usually start to get properly drunk @ the 5th Mass, a 6th is mostly a bad idea...

WAIT WAIT WAIT

FATMOUSE is LP and RaptorJesus lovechild?
:blink:

Me in my new coveralls, a present from my boyfriend - he said he had a bit of trouble finding ones small enough...tis hard being a female engineering student sometimes!

Nice socks! :p

LP said:
Good good. We got the laser running, now we just need to get the solar-powered robotic hamsters to run their wheels which generate the power that ends up being fired from the laser. However, the cappuccino machine is still yet to be finished.

Jeez, no priorities... :rolleyes:

Also, more of my new hat. It's pretty swank.
moi.jpg

407865_10150532671387797_685622796_9337048_157309797_n.jpg

Wow your hair has grown much longer, it looks very nice. :)

he-he you really need to shrink your pics a bit, pretty please (file size wise, they take forever).

And very cool. Where'd you stash KaJuN and that other bloke?

Last edited:
^sorry, I thought AC/the site did that automatically? But I've changed it to the 'thumbnail' with a warning! I've emailed MWF's pic to him; not sure where KaJuN was at the time.

Wow your hair has grown much longer, it looks very nice. :)

Thanks Clockwerk....ironically, I've actually just had a haircut! This is how long my hair was before:

395912_10150500345082797_685622796_9244680_1075600046_n.jpg

(the other dude is my dad. We're dancing at his high school reunion, whilst one of his ex classmates, who is an Elvis impersonator, performs.)

Nice socks! :p

^sorry, I thought AC/the site did that automatically? But I've changed it to the 'thumbnail' with a warning! I've emailed MWF's pic to him; not sure where KaJuN was at the time.

KaJun was hiding. I wasn't. Like he-he's pic click on the thumb for the full version.

Wilman did get the irony of me handing him a pack of mini poppadoms as a late Christmas present and was gracious enough to give he-he and I about 10 minutes to chat about all kinds of stuff. Rest assured he knows India and the Sweeney pissed us off and reading between the lines they are planning to tone that kind of shit back somewhat (I bloody hope so!). Also they have an utter (music) legend lined up for 18x07 apparently who is flying in from the US solely to drive the Cee-apostrophe-D. See TG Spoilers for more details.

Last edited:
I was walking around snapping photos of the studio and just taking in the experience of actually being there. Words can't even begin to describe how awesome it was!

he-he and MWF weren't the only ones to get some photo ops with celebs today.

uGyoz.jpg

:woot:

Dude, you're welcome.

Also Wilman getting presented with said Indian-inspired snack......

......and being photobombed by his favourite stalker!

Sorry, H, couldn't resist! ;)