Post a pic of yourself

Last edited:
Me next to a fast cat

http://img32.imageshack.**/img32/8576/dsc5673g.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup:

With this year's holiday rental.

With this year's holiday rental.

damn I was hoping for a comical story of a horrible shitbox caliber or something. :lol:

How's the 6 treating you?

The automatic gearbox does only know "no acceleration is happening at all" and "shift down two gears and scream away with high-revving engine", but nothing in between, which is a bit unnerving. The rear axle makes quite a lot of noise and the gas mileage could be better. But apart from that, it's quite a good car. I was fearing for the worst after spotting this sticker on it:

But so far it has yet to fail me.

The automatic gearbox does only know "no acceleration is happening at all" and "shift down two gears and scream away with high-revving engine", but nothing in between, which is a bit unnerving. The rear axle makes quite a lot of noise and the gas mileage could be better. But apart from that, it's quite a good car. I was fearing for the worst after spotting this sticker on it:

But so far it has yet to fail me.

:lol: Well at least it's holding up.

Doc you need to start wearing a black suit/tie combo with a white shirt......

agent-smith-the-matrix.jpg

:clarkson: Get a car and some proper clothes!

:tease:

Whatever happens, do not blink!

So what happens when the shutter closes?

I just did the maths: the car gets 24.6 mpg (9.5 l/100km), which I think is quite bad. I know it's a tad bigger than the Kadett (4.9m vs. 4.1m), but nevertheless I'd have expected a 2012 car to offer better fuel economy than my classic.

Last edited:
Nope. Your classic is so much lighter, that it offsets better aerodynamics and more efficient engine.