Post a pic of yourself

:lol: Damn, missed that one. Stick a date on this if you can.....

You never told us you were Ayrton Senna...

Reactions: MWF
You can fuck what you want :p

Hey, when you get to my age that's pretty much all that's left. I don't use Plenty of Fish, I use Plenty of Trilobites.

Hey, when you get to my age that's pretty much all that's left. I don't use Plenty of Fish, I use Plenty of Trilobites.

:p *ducks down and runs away*

I feel silly for having taken oen of those mirror selfies, and i can't even look up from the phone XD

But at least my phone matches my outfit. :p

B7HmeGx.jpg

So, you say you dressed your phone so it matches your everyday clothes? :p

Not really, my LG G4 came like that from the store :p

I just noticed the costume they gave me matched it.

:rofl:

I owe you a beer.

I'm not prone to take a selfie but Iceland got some sunlight a couple of weeks ago.

oRWf6UK.jpg

John (black vest) and Square Left at the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally last Saturday (4 June 2016). John is the captain of the Safety Sweep teams and I'm his co-driver. We were waiting in Parc Ferme for the last cars to start the rally. Safety Sweep's job is to follow (but not catch) the end of the field. We assess any disabled entries and provide whatever help to the teams that we can, then radio their positions and status back to Net Control at rally HQ.

JohnampDave_zpskuunbvr1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you do catch one of the cars, is that your fault? :D

If you do catch one of the cars, is that your fault? :D

:) Well, no, but we do our best to watch as far ahead as possible to avoid it. The competitors at the end of the rally are typically either new drivers or cars with some type of mechanical problems.

John is a reasonably good driver and the WRX is considerably faster than some of the older 2WD cars. Not much spooks a newbie driver more than to be thinking he's the last car on the road and then have someone show up in his mirrors! :rolleyes:

SL

Nice way to spend a Saturday...

20160611_111917-1280.jpg

After years of long hair I decided to cut them off. No more hair in my sandwiches. No more hair in between the car door or sitting on them! I had them half way down my back.

FB_IMG_1448443224861_zpsfxwke0bd.jpg
A slight change again recently.

That looks better. :thumbsup: