Post a pic of yourself

It is ridiculous. My Canadian jersey is an XL (because my workmate that visited thought that was the appropriate size for me?), and that looks like a sack. This may as well be the Ringmeet party tent...
Obviously, without the protective gear on, it'd even be far too big for Damien.

Actually, I may yet wear it to a game or two next season.
Depends how much I feel like shit-stirring the puck bunny that was desperate to get into his pants. (All I did was ask politely, and now I can get into his jersey any time I want... :roflmao: )
I made sure she saw it, as I was leaving the team/supporters dinner, after the game on Sunday night. She was standing with her mother, waiting to ambush the guy as he was leaving, and did a double take when she spotted it.
The look of absolute jealousy on her face was well worth the price of admission.
Jersey sizes are ridiculous without hockey gear.. learned that when I ordered Mario Lemieux jersey couple of years ago with a proper size for me. With gear it would be fine or a bit too big still (us measurements vs eu) but without them sometimes I seem to get lost in it. Great place to live and play around with my son but as a jersey its a bit useless and serves well as a decoration.

The biggest problem is that they're not at all consistent across brands (even within brands). I have various jerseys from a small, to Kets' XXL, and even the two M sizes - both Reeboks, are totally different fits.
My own Ice Dogs 2017 home jersey arrived today, FINALLY... and that's a large, which I was worried would be too big - based off the game worn one being the same make, and the fact that the team's website had no measurements available when I ordered.

It's basically as good as it's going to get. I can still wear a hoodie under it at the rink, but I'm not drowning in it.
One of my workmates saw it when I tried it on today, and tried to tell me it was too big, until I showed him the pics of Ketlo's jersey...

Yesterday we laid asphalt. This morning we laid asphalt. This afternoon we will lay more asphalt. Tomorrow I'll clean up from all of this asphalting...

415b81d6881b73f464d941a8847749f0.jpg

Thomas is more 'Murican than me. We should, like, switch cities or something.

Meanwhile, in 'Murica, Stef takes Puff for a drive:
20157705_10103664889673603_5081456654217010305_o.jpg

Your t-shirt made me think of this:
Prolonging_the_Magic_Cake_album.jpg

37833162841_394071b18d_k.jpg

Nice selection of cars. :thumbsup:

Dat Donkervoort.

Dat Donkervoort.

It was a Caterham. And it overtook us while I was out in the 911 and kept a McLaren 570S 100% honest in other sessions. .

The Cosworth was also incredibly quick.

It was a Caterham. And it overtook us while I was out in the 911 and kept a McLaren 570S 100% honest in other sessions. .

The Cosworth was also incredibly quick.

Hahahaha.
Judging by only that small portion, I could only guess. :p

That's a 997.1 Carrera S, right? Must have been fun!

That's a 997.1 Carrera S, right? Must have been fun!

It wasn't bad but in truth the guy's lines through some of the bends were not the best to say the least and he was overbraking for the lower speed corners!

I'm not the best driver by any means but I reckon I could have been almost as fast in the Winbiza!

Did I ever post that one?

I don't think so.
:thumbsup: