Post a pic of yourself

PXL_20211128_005751782.PORTRAIT.jpg

Needed a quick getaway to stare into the fire for a while and reset.

"The train will arrive at 13:47.
Big Johnny Wilkins will be in the first-class car.
Don't move until I give the signal"

Wait, so he’s the one who started Wilkins coffee? ?

I need to vote in the upcoming election, but to do so I need some paperwork done.
This means I need to send the authorities a picture of me, holding an ID.
photo_2021-11-29_15-45-41_censored.jpg

Last edited:
I need to vote in the upcoming election, but to do so I need some paperwork done.
This means I need to send the authorities a picture of me, holding an ID.
Pretty much what they needed when I had the Mazda delivered, a picture with ID (in this case a driving licence). Would they not accept a picture of you holding a picture of you holding an ID card?

Anyway there's no getting away from the fact that in that light, with that beard, with that hat and with that cigar @Blind_Io looks a lot like the YouTuber Oxhorn. Do your own research. This not an insult or a complement, just an observation. :p

Never heard of him.

Were you heading into bat country? Can't stop there.

PXL_20220111_030732412.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Movie night with my cozy FG hoodie and Gladius.

DSC_0249 copy.jpg

Before you wonder why I'm posting crappy pictures of myself wearing a cheap suit in 6:30AM, taken half an hour earlier, rest assured there's a good reason behind it.

In this case, I was posting them on Reddit for a fit check, as well as advice on whether the wrinkles can be removed.

For the wrinkles, use a steamer. Otherwise, you look like a Metallica member's prom photo, in a positive way!

Thanks! :D I do give off a bit of that 80s/early 90s vibe apparently. Although I'm less into metal and more into new wave these days. 😅

I'll look into a steamer, thanks for that advice as well!

I've never owned a steamer, but I've seen how magical they are back when working on fashion shoots.

Honestly? Looks sharp, even with a few extra wrinkles.

I have one fashion rule: everyone looks good in suits and saris.

I wouldn't say your vibe is 80s or 90s, a blue fitted suit is pretty classy even now, with the oxfords too

Thanks, @ninjacoco and @LP!

The Redditors say such suit is not exactly in vogue any more, but they seem to be really fashion-forward. I don't really think I necessarily need the latest and most fashionable suit, though.

I guess it's still good for going out and for stuff like weddings where I live. I was thinking about returning it, but I think with some steamer magic (or some alternatives I found online), as well as releasing the vent thread on the back, I think it'll do. I don't own another suit, at least not one that fits me, so I assume it'll have its uses. And the fit, while not perfect, is perfectly passable.