Post a pic of yourself

^ It's obviously a serious drug, so I imagine it's no good for pregnant people. Not only do they only prescribe Accutane as a last resort, but when I was taking it I needed to go in for regular blood work to make sure it wasn't toxic, which I understand it can be if you take a high enough dose.

Ice, thanks for ruining the thread. :D

I had to give blood monthly too. Rarely went tho, fuck it. I took the smallest dose (20mg) anyway. Helped tho.

Anyway, to save the thread..Here's some me.

9937.jpg

You have a bloody Canon DSLR, why did you take a photo with that crap phone, d'oh?

Hmm, I guess it was inevitable that Mrs. Adu join FinalGear at some point in time, huh? :D

Well, welcome. When is Adu Jr. arriving already? And can I be the godfather?

Hello, nice to have you here!

Welcome!
So, does he spend so much time here that you had to join to talk to him? :lol:

Well, welcome. When is Adu Jr. arriving already?
Baby is due May 1st. Although I'm really hoping s/he'll come sometime today... Baby'll have to hurry up though, to be born today. I don't see it happening anymore :( (Poor Adu, now he's stuck at work all day, with nothing really left to do, waiting for some news that Adu Jr. has decided it's time to come out...)

Redliner: he does spend a lot of time here. But either he's at work (and I have to use IRC or MSN or the like anyway to talk to him), or we're both in the same room where our pc's are, so I can try RL conversation :lol:

Baby is due May 1st. Although I'm really hoping s/he'll come sometime today... Baby'll have to hurry up though, to be born today. I don't see it happening anymore :(
Jump up and down :mrgreen:
(Poor Adu, now he's stuck at work all day, with nothing really left to do, waiting for some news that Adu Jr. has decided it's time to come out...)

He's got a computer hasn't he, he'll be fine :p

He's got a computer hasn't he, he'll be fine :p

Oh, I will be fine, but where do you think i'd rather be. Stuck at work not being able to do anything because everything you can do has already been handed to your soon-to-be ex-colleagues or at home?

OMG, Mrs. Adu is here!!! Quick, Adu, delete the Boobs vs. Ass thread!!! :eek:

:p
Can't wait for Adu Jr. to be born. Might contribute to your project with some Toronto papers, just let me know when, so I know to buy one.