Post all your uses for...

Earplugs, when visiting A1 GP. Will use em next year.
Fake fireworks. Light the "fuse" and throw it at someone. Family fun for all ages.
Stick m in the exhaustpipe of someone's car, feed it some water. ;) 100% snug fit, gives a great BANG when someone starts the car and buries the throttle. :lol:
Tell someone it's a painkiller in rectal-pill form. That baby will swell up and oh boy.............

OMG. What's the world coming to....

:)

Make-shift weather station. Hang it from a tree and if it swells up, its raining.

we used to carry them in our medical kits, since they could stop a large puncture wound from bleeding, and were fairly sterile.

*Is having very many wrong thoughts about use of tampons for being caught unnawares with a case of the runs... and wondering why there is no 'embarressed' emoticon.

I'd have thought everyone would have a few in the car, incase of spills. Although, to be honest, panty pads work much better for this...

*Is having very many wrong thoughts about use of tampons for being caught unnawares with a case of the runs... and wondering why there is no 'embarressed' emoticon.

I'd have thought everyone would have a few in the car, incase of spills. Although, to be honest, panty pads work much better for this...

Yes ultra absorbent!:wicked:

I've never used a tampon for anything, nor have I held one in my life. Although this picture I took with my cellphone camera 2 months ago seems interesting.

n1214812_35348661_3267.jpg

This is seriously true. There are no gimmicks here with my photoshopping craze or something.

Dip it in food colo(u)ration (or basically anything...even yellow snow...depending on the relationship with the victim) and use it as a make-believe icecream!

this is not rude but for real, some gay men have to use tampons as a stopper because excessive sexual activity leads to a weakening of sphincter muscles and embarassingly, fecal incontinence. i never knew this until a friend relayed a story about a gay friend of his who suddely had an 'emergency' in a public place and had to urgently find a corner store that sold tampons.

this is not rude but for real, some gay men have to use tampons as a stopper because excessive sexual activity leads to a weakening of sphincter muscles and embarassingly, fecal incontinence. i never knew this until a friend relayed a story about a gay friend of his who suddely had an 'emergency' in a public place and had to urgently find a corner store that sold tampons.
chairguy.gif

Thanks for sharing that info! :|

What a wimp. When my nose starts to run, i don't plug it with a friggin' tampon.......

God gave humans 10 fingers....You do the math.

:p

Thanks for sharing that info! :|

sadly thats the only 'off label usage' ( a pharmaceutical term for usage of prescription drugs in a manner other than what is intended by the drug maker) of tampons that ive ever heard of.

I don't know what's more disturbing, edkwon's extracurricular usage of a tampon or PieceOfTat's response to it.

:unsure:

I don't know what's more disturbing, edkwon's extracurricular usage of a tampon or PieceOfTat's response to it.

:unsure:
*Cracks fingers* I'm just warming up mate. :)

On a sidenote: Real men don't use tampons, DUH! :p

On TV food programmes, the food technologists soak a tampon in water and heat it in the microwave for a few seconds so it steams. Then they tuck it behind the plate out of the view of the camera, so it looks like the plate of food is steaming hot.

Honest!