Post all your uses for...

You've got six left to help other people with their nosebleeds ?
Well.....no. You see I don't care about other peoples nosebleeds or "spontanious runnings".

All i'm saying is, a finger is as good as a tampon in some scenarios...Do I have to teach you everything? :p Honestly, what would you rather be spotted with, a tampon up your nose or your own finger?(This is going nowhere and i now see what a total freak i am...)

*Leaves*

Dear God, now you've just taken it too far. I worry about your sanity and/or your comedic stylings.

:blink:

Dear God, now you've just taken it too far. I worry about your sanity and/or your comedic stylings.

:blink:
:lol: Dont worry. My 3x a week sessions give me the stregth to control it (a bit). ;)

Late shifts mess with your mind. (typing @work, dead tired, need bed.......hmmmmmmm)
:?

Paintball gun ammunition. They dont go very far though.:lol:

Well, in the olden days of slate blackboards in class, we used to cut the tail off the tampon, and leave it on the board chalk holder, so the teacher tried to write with it.
This lead to pupils crying & getting a stitch by laughing so hard, and the poor teacher not knowing quite what to do. Well, you wouldn't report it to anyone would you?!

I've never seen a tampon on real life and never want to.

I've never seen a tampon on real life and never want to.
That?s what they all say ... until they get drunk and find out you can smoke them ...

PhilTampon.jpg

Seriously ... you "never want to see a Tampon"? Nothing to be scared about ... Just some cotton with a string attached at one End ...

educate yourself ... (takes away fear or disgust)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampon

PhilTampon.jpg

dude I'd like totally smoke her tampon too..... or something

..the bird in the photo is hot

That?s what they all say ... until they get drunk and find out you can smoke them ...

PhilTampon.jpg

Seriously ... you "never want to see a Tampon"? Nothing to be scared about ... Just some cotton with a string attached at one End ...

educate yourself ... (takes away fear or disgust)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampon

SO... MANY.... HANDS...:?

I can't tell which hand is doing what, I got lost XD