Post yer Pumpkins!

TerranCmdr

Car(s)
'09 Corolla
I don't know how big you guys in the UK are on carving pumpkins for Halloween, but I've always done it, ever since I can remember.

Just carved these puppies up last night. (The white one belongs to my girlfriend. Her second pumpkin ever!)

pupk1.jpg

pupk2.jpg

pupk3.jpg

Very nice! shame we don't celebrate halloween here

Such a shame! It's a wonderful holiday in my opinion. Even if the city gets a little scary that weekend. :)

I don't know how big you guys in the UK are on carving pumpkins for Halloween, but I've always done it, ever since I can remember.

Just carved these puppies up last night. (The white one belongs to my girlfriend. Her second pumpkin ever!)

pupk1.jpg

Best.Pumpkin.Ever

We don't celebrate it here either. Well, people in not-posh neighborhoods don't

(Seriously, though TerranCmdr - those are some awesome pumpkins.)

Last edited:
My Nephew Griffin's pumpkins, the little guy is a huge Sesame Street fan:

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/1736/griffspumpkins.jpg

Well, I didn't carve my pumpkin this year. Instead we through them off the lions gate bridge.

Needless to say when they hit the pavement below they a-splooded. Seeing a pumpkin fall over 100ft was well worth my $3. (yes, we made sure no cars were coming before we threw them)

Last edited:
Nice carvings jeffey!

What we used to do with our old pumpkins (this was when I lived in the boonies) was take them out and shoot them when they got old. Nothing like a .357 punching through a human head-like pumpkin.

Hahahaha.

The only way Pumpkin Stig could've possibly been more awesome would be to use a white pumpkin next time.

Awesome, though.

Nice carvings jeffey!

What we used to do with our old pumpkins (this was when I lived in the boonies) was take them out and shoot them when they got old. Nothing like a .357 punching through a human head-like pumpkin.

Thanks man. Your Stig is the best I've ever seen, and that's an awesome idea for old pumpkins! :D

Thanks! The first was done with a help from a friend, and the carved one was my wife's first foray into carving. But she didn't save the seeds to roast! :mad:

We carved these today. My kid was lazy so that is why there is the emoticon pumpkin.

Attachments

• Pumpkin1.jpg
    Pumpkin1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1159.jpg
    DSCN1159.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Bpumpkin.jpg
    Bpumpkin.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 65
Very snazzy indeed. Boy, my pumpkin lasted a lot longer than it did last year. I think I got a whole 5 days out of it!