Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
‘16 FJ-09, ‘14 Mazderp3, ‘20 Synapse
Welp, Katie and I are no longer dating…

IMG_7911.jpg

public

Captain Slow Charging
Car(s)
Atomic toaster
I browsed a few threads before landing on this one, as I think it definitely counts as an achievement: Like I've already shared on the telegrams, we welcomed a baby daughter a week ago on early Thursday morning. 50cm of wonder and a healthy 3.3 kg, she arrived to this planet with fuzz covered shoulders and a head full of hair. After a week of not really sleeping before and after the delivery, my GF is now recovering well and the little girl also seems to know when it's a good idea to sleep. She's asleep right this moment, too.

It's definitely one of those moments where you view your life to be "before this" and "after this", as I abandon the being-25-forever mindset and slide responsibly towards 40 having finally produced some offspring after years of not being sure if I wanted any. I'm also on parental leave now, which will transition to a summer holiday somewhere in June, and it comes really handy as we're all learning new things... I also think it's been great living with the three cats, as you learn to talk encouraging nonsense to small beings while making sure they stay fed, healthy and happy. This also partially explains why I've been moving from driving cheap shitty cars to leased EV family cars.

altoid

Car(s)

altoid

Car(s)

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
DONOR
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Love seeing all the good news in this thread.