Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

hiimandy1

Car(s)
ATS
I'm in Phi Beta Lambda, a business organizaiton at my school (Pitt)

As of Friday, I am now helping to plan our first ever black tie fundraiser for the March of Dimes, and I'm in charge of finance! First real task of school, yes!

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #2ZZ
I got my LSAT (US law school admission test, for those not in the US) score back on Friday and it was pretty good. Apparently it's good enough that law schools are offering to waive my application fee if I apply to them. Hopefully I can hold onto this for another year or so, because I'm not applying until next fall.

RaptorJesus

Resident Callboy
I got my LSAT (US law school admission test, for those not in the US) score back on Friday and it was pretty good. Apparently it's good enough that law schools are offering to waive my application fee if I apply to them. Hopefully I can hold onto this for another year or so, because I'm not applying until next fall.
Yeah man, and if the MCAT is any judge then the statute of limitations is normally 3-5 years depending on the school.

warden

Car(s)
2016 Hilux Diesel Dual Cab, BMW R1200GS Adventure
Congrats, can't you apply then defer the study for x months/years?

hajj

Just got a job at Deloitte as an auditor!
Was that your first choice? At least at my university Deloitte did not have the best reputation among the accountancy students, but I guess in these firms the partner you work for makes all the difference.

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
Got a job Back with UPS after being away for five plus years. Just part time at nights for now but hopefully full time later on. Been getting calls all night from the three people I interviewed with wishing me congratulations.

Carmen's Revenge

Car(s)
Big Kitten, Small Bike
I don't have any qualifications to boast about but I bring pillows to the office and it makes everyone happy and thus, more productive :p

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'16 VW The Beetle Cabrio
Just got back from my future company, apparently we already have found a customer for me to dive right into :clap: they only need to :nod: it off.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
:thumbsup: good job.

I've told my current client this week that I'm definitely moving on to another career-path at my employer early next year, and have started to arrange for the right person to replace me here.

warden

Car(s)
2016 Hilux Diesel Dual Cab, BMW R1200GS Adventure
Got an early round offer for Civil Engineering. Was told it never happens, don't even worry about it, wait till January when the first round offers come out. And there it was in my mail box this week. Stoked! Load off my mind for the next couple of months.