Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

Maybe BMW have an employee car ownership scheme... JLR do but only for the managers and up.

So basically you're a Brown Shirt rather than a member of the Gestapo? :godwin:

Contractor then? Nice. They notably get paid substantially more around here than the permanent employees (but obviously have little/no job security - albeit in a market where jumping between jobs fairly regularly is the norm :p).

And to top it off, me and him are gonna do a presentation at the yearly symposium my company has and talk for an hour about the project.

Well, we only got a 30 min slot, and after spending most of the past 2 weeks on building the presentation, it's going to go ahead friday afternoon from 16:50-17:20. Can't wait, I've never been this not nervous for any kind of presentation before.

Coco got a new day jerb!

I write ONE article complaining about nomex and my boobs and get hired by a race gear shop. :lol: Yay, breaking 944s is market research! :bunny:

Reactions: MWF
Written up and viva'd so collecting my PhD certificate in a few months... which is a relief. For the last year and a half i've been writing up and working a job with very long hours!

Written up and viva'd so collecting my PhD certificate in a few months... which is a relief. For the last year and a half i've been writing up and working a job with very long hours!

Congrats!

What was your thesis about and at which university did you do it? :)

I completed my first duathlon on Saturday and I didn't die. I wasn't even last in my age group. I managed to beat two people because they went out to fast on the first 5K run and ran out of steam on the last 5K.