Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

I'm in Phi Beta Lambda, a business organizaiton at my school (Pitt)

As of Friday, I am now helping to plan our first ever black tie fundraiser for the March of Dimes, and I'm in charge of finance! First real task of school, yes!

Congrats!

Just passed my driving test and am now a P-Plater. :D:dance::happy::woot::clap:

Oh ye gods, not another one...

Oh Congratulations! Well Done! Drop me a line when you venture out :p

I got my LSAT (US law school admission test, for those not in the US) score back on Friday and it was pretty good. Apparently it's good enough that law schools are offering to waive my application fee if I apply to them. Hopefully I can hold onto this for another year or so, because I'm not applying until next fall.

I got my LSAT (US law school admission test, for those not in the US) score back on Friday and it was pretty good. Apparently it's good enough that law schools are offering to waive my application fee if I apply to them. Hopefully I can hold onto this for another year or so, because I'm not applying until next fall.

Yeah man, and if the MCAT is any judge then the statute of limitations is normally 3-5 years depending on the school.

Congrats, can't you apply then defer the study for x months/years?

Just got a job at Deloitte as an auditor!

Just got a job at Deloitte as an auditor!

Was that your first choice? At least at my university Deloitte did not have the best reputation among the accountancy students, but I guess in these firms the partner you work for makes all the difference.

Got a job Back with UPS after being away for five plus years. Just part time at nights for now but hopefully full time later on. Been getting calls all night from the three people I interviewed with wishing me congratulations.

No more selling Volvos?

I don't have any qualifications to boast about but I bring pillows to the office and it makes everyone happy and thus, more productive :p

Just got back from my future company, apparently we already have found a customer for me to dive right into :clap: they only need to :nod: it off.

:thumbsup: good job.

I've told my current client this week that I'm definitely moving on to another career-path at my employer early next year, and have started to arrange for the right person to replace me here.

Got an early round offer for Civil Engineering. Was told it never happens, don't even worry about it, wait till January when the first round offers come out. And there it was in my mail box this week. Stoked! Load off my mind for the next couple of months.