Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

i got into Michigan State University, now just waiting for U of Michigan letter

Been fucked over until yesterday. Well still being stuck on the phones. I made a thread last year which I put some very very dark thoughts I've been having. It had to do with everything and the job just topped it all off.

I remember that, good to hear you are moving away from that time in your life.. Nothing is worse than having a shitty job that you hate.

i did a powerslide with a ford transit today.:rolleyes:

moist belgian pavement, emtpy RWD mk4, relatively tight corner and 2nd gear FTW!
wasn't really intentional though, as soon as i noticed that the thing turned a bit more than i wanted i let off the gas a little and countersteered a bit to get it back in line.

my first day as a white van guy.:p

I had great fun last year when i drove a Hyundai H100 for a weekend in the rain... I turned every corner into a nice powerslide when the van was empty. Hit the throttle midway through the corer, and it goes. Never had that much fun in such a crappy vehicle (calling it a car would be an insult to every car ever made).

i want an "white van man" custij user text :ED

Hahaha, that must be BRUTAL right about now...Canadian Forces are a bunch of heartless bastards.

Hahaha, that must be BRUTAL right about now...Canadian Forces are a bunch of heartless bastards.

lol... it could be much worse... there's still postings @ Goose Bay or Alert :blink:

Actually, for my job (ATC), Cold Lake is a really good place to go (despite the temperature), Maple Flag baby!!!

got into U chicago.
i'm stoked.

Is it the same in Adelaide as it is in Sydney where you have to get a minimum of 41/45 correct? I got 41, if you can believe that!
In Maryland, you only need 7/10 to pass. Yes, ten questions (which explains our wonderful drivers).

the theoretical test is only good for a short period of learning how to drive with company before you have to make a practical test, I presume?

Hey well done. I'm sure it was hard :lol:

Is it the same in Adelaide as it is in Sydney where you have to get a minimum of 41/45 correct? I got 41, if you can believe that!

Here in Michigan i think we have a 50 question multiple choice test, I took it last year and i got 1 wrong if i remember correctly.
Its really just a bunch of common sense questions

In Maryland, you only need 7/10 to pass. Yes, ten questions (which explains our wonderful drivers).

That explains a LOT... :-D

I think it's at least 17/20 here in VA :-D

I don't really have anything good achievement wise. I got an excellent Christmas bonus, and hopefully am in line for a decent raise in February :-\.