Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

My biggest achievement was Thursday and Friday just gone when I had my accounting and law exams. I walked out and realised I'd known everything (well, maybe 90%) that had been on it. I hate exams with a passion so that meant alot to me:D

Congrats watto..... just a curious question... what University do you go to.... my commerce exams aren't until mid June

Last edited:
^Swinburne. I finish exams on tuesday then have 2 months holiday to look forward to!

ooh swinburne, nice uni :) My dad writes a lot of electrical engineering based course material for that university.

My latest achievements are I got a 7 (top mark) on a report i wrote about how much carbon dioxide emissions would be saved if Queensland adopted daylight savings and I got 100% on an exam i did on Thursday to do with Engineering Mechanics, and Pressure Vessels, and other random things.

7 is a top mark? That's just wierd. Well done though, even if your top mark of 7 makes no sense at all.

Well yeah, its how they grade them.

But I am at TAFE, and officially I either get a J or an M, a J is a pass, an M is a fail but the teacher told me after i handed it in, that I would of gotten a 7. Which is how most university's here grade, i think 4 is a pass, 3 is a fail 5 credit, 6 distinction , 7 high distinction.

Tafe system is totally fucked, Dont ask me how they came to the conclusion that a J is a pass, and an M is a fail.. and why the fuck they do that coz you can't compare your self to anyone or anything to see if you just passed or did really well. I tend to just ask after.

I just got a job at B&O, only untill august 10th, but who cares, I got a job :banana::banana::banana:

Wuhuu, my entry exam?s results for Helsinki University of Technology have come back and I am in!!!

I graduated high school last thursday and I am headed to the University of Chicago in the fall, rated #1 for overall academic experience in the US by Princeton Review.

I officially graduated this past Sunday and am going to University of Michigan, Darth Vader's voice went there.

I graduated from high school yesterday. \o/

Does going mean your already in the college?

I meant going as in "I'll be attending the university in a few months". I need some sort of vacation after all, then college will hit me like a brick wall :p.

Got a summer job at De Vons' Jewelers. I got to put about $3 million worth of Rolexes in the safe when we closed up today.

I officially graduated from university a few days ago (i.e., convocation). To me, it's a big achievement since I hated school from the very beginning, probably going back to junior high. I barely finished high school, and I can't believe that I finished university too!!

I got a 93% on my term paper in Econ. Woohoo. The rest of the grades, not so good, but hey, I got a good score on the paper!

Got a summer job at De Vons' Jewelers. I got to put about $3 million worth of Rolexes in the safe when we closed up today.

Well, can you do discounts on Rolexes?!
Perhaps a discount of 100%! :mrgreen:

Last edited: