Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

Nice! I've got 5 days left at my current position.

Where did you work?

Call centre, Research In Motion. Quitting it will do wonders for me health-wise and sanity-wise.

Still looking...

Call center, ugh. I can see why you got the fuck out.

2.5 years with no promotion and empty promises. Good fucking spiel but they fuck you when you get in there.

I was at a jobinterview today, wasn't the best, but I keep my fingers crossed
86.gif

^ It's still at B&O, just an engineering job ;)

I was at a jobinterview today, wasn't the best, but I keep my fingers crossed
86.gif

OMG OMG OMG
I got the job, starting next monday, getting 50% more money than what I get now.
I'm just so happy
118.gif

OMG OMG OMG
I got the job, starting next monday, getting 50% more money than what I get now.
I'm just so happy
118.gif

Congrats! What is it that they want you to do in your new job? And does it come with internets? :p

OMG OMG OMG
I'm just so happy
118.gif

Congratulations Merette :).

Thanks guys

Congrats! What is it that they want you to do in your new job? And does it come with internets? :p

I'm gonna work with anodizing of aluminium, troubleshooting and validation and stuff like that. I'm sure I get a computer with internets, but maybe I shouldn't spend the first week in #gear :p

Finally, I'm done with my Art History university studies! It took me 9 freaking years (with reason, believe me), but next month I'll finally get my papers:) Now to find a better job than dishwashing/catering, so I can actually start paying off my study debt...

Another exam in the bag and with it my first year at University. Woohoo.

I finally started University...woo!