Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

[ADENOIDS]Friiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeday[/ADENOIDS]

That noise (no, it does not count as a "song") should be mercilessly fed to rabid honey badgers.

Last edited:
Fuck you for even putting this up. Fuck me for listening to it.
We should neg rep him mercilessly for that.

no, I'm not serious

So many issues with this song. Firstly..how are the 14 year olds driving alone? On top of that...Chrysler Sebring convertible...HAHAHAHA.
The drawings of her were unbelievably creepy. Nasally voice too no?

I hate this generations music. When I was 14 you know what I was listening to? Steve Miller Band.

Now I am going to listen to SLADE and get her out of my brain.

I watched that whole thing. I'm going to murder everything.

since they took it down . . .
2qv8fbo.gif

wow, seeing a fully defensive 5-600 pound mother bear coming straight at you like that, I dont think I would have been able to keep the camera so straight :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMbnmLLnsfw

I included every single frame right before he panics and pans down, and that part is in slow motion, so he didn't hold the shot for quite as long as it may seem.

It is nevertheless impressive what one random hunter, on a flimsy moving raft, faced with a charging top predator, accomplished with a handheld camcorder . . . especially when compared to the work of a certain professional BBC film & sound crew, on steady ground, with tens of thousands of dollars' worth of equipment, (supposedly) faced with a few rednecks throwing rocks.

Reactions: TC
Bully_Zangiefed.gif

Is it wrong that I let out a "Hell yeah!" when the chubby kid body-slammed the bully?

Bully_Zangiefed.gif

Is it wrong that I let out a "Hell yeah!" when the chubby kid body-slammed the bully?

nothing wrong with seeing some punk getting the ass whoopin he so richly deserves. :)

Properly Zangified!!!

[video=youtube;8CP-XU6EiEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CP-XU6EiEM&NR=1[/video]

I heard the fat kid might get expelled for that, while the other kid gets a slap on the wrist...