Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
D-Funct, what is it with you? Yesterday a guy dying in an airship is funny and now so is someone getting run over, twice.

Considering your recent criticisms of my sense of humour perhaps you should take a close look at your own?

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Yeah, that is some pretty fucked up footage. Having just been hit by a truck, I certainly don't want to see anyone run over by one.

Reactions: MWF

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Hey now, this is Germans trying to be funny. Last time Germans tried to be serious, we got this.

Lightning Count

D-Fence would you please mind not posting material like that again or if you have to spoiler it.

I concur with MWF on this gif, this is not funny in any way.

Reactions: MWF

jayjaya29

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW M3
The guy that got run over did not die. There is a video of which the gif was made from that shows him moving after being rolled over by the 2nd truck.

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Dude... that's not even appropriate with spoiler tags. Seriously. Leave that crap on foarch@n where it belongs.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
you know what we need, censorship!
apparently you people don't want to decide for yourself if you want to see it, but leave the decision to someone else?

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
This gif is just for you guys.

Please don't be butthurt about it too, I hope you can cope with this as you obviously can't cope with the internet. I suggest you only visit cute thread. And MWF, your humor is nonexistent, it is just a series of bad one line puns, see above.

And pedrocas, please spoiler that, I think some people might cringe at a cat having its legs moved by string. It is animal cruelity.

Last edited: