Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

xWweh.gif

OGOUK.gif

Last edited:
That is Kat Fisher, if you please. :p

Someone should photoshop a moonwalk segment into that

That was here in Utah. The local news worded the story to imply that the driver was just driving along minding his business when a motorcycle that was coming at him was "unable to stop." It's bullshit. The guy pulled out right in front of the rider and then stood around with his head up his ass while his car burned on top of the rider.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/09/14/idiothh.jpg

I'm sick of this vilification of riders. Because of that idiot driver, that rider is now in ICU in critical condition and if he lives he will probably have a life-long disability or disfigurement.

I think the driver should be reminded of this, I think we should light his car on fire and park it on his head.

Last edited:
I'm sick of this vilification of riders.

As a fellow rider I'm with you on this. I can just see it in some peoples' faces when I tell them I ride and I know I'm being associated with all wheelie-poppers and biker gang baddies. But the few bad ones really do ruin it for everyone. Just today on my way home from work I came within 10 feet of having a rider come through my windscreen because he decided to pass a truck around a blind corner while going well over the speed limit. But still, my first reaction was "God I hope I don't hit a motorcyclist!". Even if there had been a crash it would have been his fault but I would have a hard time living with it.

[...]and then stood around with his head up his ass while his car burned on top of the rider.
Have you ever had a car/motorcycle accident? If not, then shut up...

There is a good chance that the driver just was in shock which is a completely normal reaction after an accident. If you are in shock you are mostly unable to do something which in normal conditions you are easily able to do.

P.S.: that doesn't count for cars vs. motorcycle-accidents but for every accident. I once had a big accident and was told afterwards that I was unwilling to sit down and that I discussed with the police officer who arrived at the scene. Those 5 minutes or so are completely blacked out in my memory, I have no memory at all from those 5 minutes...

P.S.: that doesn't count for cars vs. motorcycle-accidents but for every accident. I once had a big accident and was told afterwards that I was unwilling to sit down and that I discussed with the police officer who arrived at the scene. Those 5 minutes or so are completely blacked out in my memory, I have no memory at all from those 5 minutes...
Agreed. Even a minor accident had missing bits for maybe a year. I believe I spent awhile just standing there stupidly for awhile. I asume I would have been worse if the car was on fire and on top of the other person than it was with the guy having a scratch on his arm because apparently a '96 Trans Am reacts to a car crash by crumpling in a not safe crumple zone way that is more pointy and makes the engine be leaking and almost falling out. Guy in pictured crash probably thought he had just killed someone and would spend the rest of his life in prison. I don't think many people would be coherent enough to think of trying to flip the freaking flaming car over in that senario.