Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

vWFS5.gif

Wait for it..

BmQrG.gif

KoHQr.gif

tumblr_lszk19hZmq1qew6w7o1_500.gif

You should see where she keeps the other one.

tumblr_lx9cbfLLOP1r3emifo1_400.gif

Agreed. Perhaps not 10 but 3 for a first offence. And they should be able to supply that retrospectively regardless of whether the ref sees it. Simulation in order to get a member of the opposing team carded or sent off should receive a 3 match ban and the player's wages paid for the duration of the ban to the FA of the country in which that player is playing. The player is shamed in public as a cheat, gets a proper bollocking from his club for getting banned, loses money (not much by their standards) and helps fund the sport at the grass roots level.

I realise in some cases it is hard to prove but certainly if video evidence can demonstrate no contact then why not? Plenty of those instances in the modern game although more in Serie A and La Liga than in the UK leagues.

That is one tough mother kicker.......

She deserved it.

She deserved it.

its easy to tell when your dealing with a woman thats been used to getting her way her whole life and never called on it. No guy I know would ever try to kick a cop when we're on our ass in hand cuffs.
Just sayin.

Love it...
If that was my kid doing that I'd expect the cop to respond in kind. To bad the poor guys probably going to be up on some form of charge.

I bet he says something to provoke her, she is clearly calling him an asshole.

its easy to tell when your dealing with a woman thats been used to getting her way her whole life and never called on it. No guy I know would ever try to kick a cop when we're on our ass in hand cuffs.
Just sayin.

Exactly, nailing someone like that(doesn't have to be women, in this case it is) is always justified. You're in handcuffs and you still try and fight? Give up already.