Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

having spent a good portion of my youth being hauled around in a crappy 1978 Buick Lesabre, I cant even begin to express how terrifyingly dangerous this jump in a full sized 1970s GM B-Body car really was :blink:

9257961696_b949db05c6_o.gif

You live in San Francisco - you should do that going down Taylor Street in your STI.

Seriously, though - I did something like that as a stupid 18 year old kid in my '75 Granada. I had second thoughts once the car got airborne...

I bet everybody has second thoughts at that point ;)

Nice spot btw, there are only a couple dozen trees they could have crashed into if something went wrong. So no worries there...

having spent a good portion of my youth being hauled around in a crappy 1978 Buick Lesabre, I cant even begin to express how terrifyingly dangerous this jump in a full sized 1970s GM B-Body car really was :blink:

Me too. :blink: It was an orange 4 door.

You live in San Francisco - you should do that going down Taylor Street in your STI.

Seriously, though - I did something like that as a stupid 18 year old kid in my '75 Granada. I had second thoughts once the car got airborne...

If you catch the right cab driver headed the right direction you can usually get them jump for an extra 20 bucks, on Gough/Eddy headed toward the mission is pretty epic,

As for my STI, I only jump it outdoors ;)

nh7PSmo.jpg

I have caught air in the 8. Very fun.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009). I remember watching it in a theatre and actually quite liked it. Didn't see the sequel yet.

Yeah, I thought it was something like that. I can't remember much of it, so it probably was a generic action movie in my mind. But not bad in any sense. A very decent popcorn flick iirc.

u6RUvRk.gif

:shock:

h54E276E4

hE93A87F4

I'd say it's some part of the scooter.
I'm with Interrobang there, I think he was texting or something.