Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

^ If i did that to my cats, they would turn me into mincemeat.

I'm almost certain that I could do that with one of my parents cats, I used to be able to spin it when it was on the floor (wooden) , afterwards it would just continue stretching :lol:

[YOUTUBE]NkbdakkgdpM[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I can see the weird George Takei fetus there at 1:18.

I guess I've seen this movie before. It was playing at a bar in Chicago (Villains), and the scene at 1:11 was on.

Fucked. Up.

281sx7n.gif

lol ^

I can just picture him shouting; "damned technology!"

I actually saw an old guy fall on an escalator a couple days ago. As they were nearing the bottom, he turned around to grab ahold of his granddaughter (I'm assuming) and before he could get turned back around, his heels hit the end, and he got knocked over, while holding the little girl. I helped pull him up, but I could help but be reminded of that gif.

Someone forwarded me that a while ago, all pissed off. They thought the guy "forgot" to put a bungie cord on her, because there wasn't a strap going to her waist like there was going to his. :rolleyes:

You can see the straps on her ankles.

See? You got it...why do so many people miss that? They think there should be some sort of strap around her waist. Could you imagine the whiplash if bungee cords WERE attached there?

When my boss went skydiving, they told everyone they weren't going to let any of them come down in the plane. They weren't kidding. They were tethered to the plane, so when they jumped, they got about 10ft, and then the cord automatically pulled out their chute. My boss fainted inside the plane, while sitting after looking out the door. The next thing she knows, she's falling. They had thrown her out of the plane. :p