Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Robber_loses_gun.gif

He is probably just protecting his underside or something.

^
I like it how the idiot who made that didn't bother to loop the sound so it doesn't sound like a lo..

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

What's the story behind that?

And you're a genius!

When they ship mercenaries to your town and strategically block the streets to corral people into a confined area so they can gas, taze, beat, and sonically assault you and your friends when you're walking home, you let me know how much you love riot cops then.

And you're a genius!

When they ship mercenaries to your town and strategically block the streets to corral people into a confined area so they can gas, taze, beat, and sonically assault you and your friends when you're walking home, you let me know how much you love riot cops then.

Im not going to argue with you, you are obviously not sane. But i live in Copenhagen where a few days ago some people had a meeting and some other people where angry and i cannot praise the police enough for all they did.

Yes, I recall the recent climate summit at Copenhagen. Not that I was there or anything, but different people have different experiences with the same event.

copenhagen-fc3b8r.jpg