Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

they see me rollin, they hatin'

WmVjM.gif

[url=http://www.phyrefile.com/image/view/4cxWdOerSodFRcWw][img]https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/06/01/1304071200_reporters-reaction-to-car-slip.gif[/url]

Finland? :D

It looks like they recovered, any have source?

Sweden i think. Can't remember where i saw it:(

Edit: [video]http://wn.com/TV4Nyheterna_%C3%96rebro[/video] 58 ish seconds in the video

Last edited:
No, she doesn't. That gif just made my penis feel even smaller that usual. :(

health issues like a missing leg

Or a total knee replacement, a broken back which includes a small plate and 3 screws in your lower back, 2 heart attacks, a bout with cancer, more broken bones that you can count over the years, early onset arthritis and currently sitting at a desk with an open walking cast on your right foot?

You mean heath issues like that? ;)

Which didn't stop me from joining Team Final Gear at the track (never got into the car before it went boom though :( ..)

Nor did it stop me from working 65+ hours a week at work on my feet in a warehouse for the last 6 years.
I am on short term disability right now..but I still go to the gym 3 times a week even with this stupid ass walking cast which hurts worse than not having it on!

Sorry, I'm just grouchy today. And I know that everyone has different opinions, but there no reason in the world to get that damn fat.

Reactions: MWF
Or a total knee replacement, a broken back which includes a small plate and 3 screws in your lower back, 2 heart attacks, a bout with cancer, more broken bones that you can count over the years, early onset arthritis and currently sitting at a desk with an open walking cast on your right foot?

You mean heath issues like that? ;)

Which didn't stop me from joining Team Final Gear at the track (never got into the car before it went boom though :( ..)

Nor did it stop me from working 65+ hours a week at work on my feet in a warehouse for the last 6 years.
I am on short term disability right now..but I still go to the gym 3 times a week even with this stupid ass walking cast which hurts worse than not having it on!

Sorry, I'm just grouchy today. And I know that everyone has different opinions, but there no reason in the world to get that damn fat.

what if thats what you want to be? there's people that want to be skinny maybe tubby wants to be the size of a mk1 golf? who am i to judge. i am only here to laugh at them

HAHAHAH fatso o a scooter HA HA indeed.

2 minutes,..... is that a record?

2 minutes,..... is that a record?

Not sure. There was one last year in the TG section who lasted all of 43 minutes before Adu put it out of its misery. I seem to recall my words to him in the PM being "Adu, do you have such a thing as a banhammer about your person........"

As about 12 of us looked on. A lot of popcorn was consumed that day and then we laughed until the tears ran down our trouser legs. :D