Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/06/04/ePzLc.gif

tumblr_lm2xh8CuUk1qc8l0f.gif

howyoulookfacebook.gif

mog0q.gif

Not sure. There was one last year in the TG section who lasted all of 43 minutes before Adu put it out of its misery. I seem to recall my words to him in the PM being "Adu, do you have such a thing as a banhammer about your person........"

As about 12 of us looked on. A lot of popcorn was consumed that day and then we laughed until the tears ran down our trouser legs. :D

I still think the best one was the mother who came and bitched us out for the environmental impact of liking a car show. She was banned pretty quick but I sent a PM to one of the mods asking for her un-banning until we could have some fun at her expense. I think we tracked down her physical location and checked Google Street View to find a Hummer H2 in the driveway.

That was a fun evening, and much popcorn was consumed.

how much effort goes into stop-motion? Yes, this much.

coraline1.gif

Last edited:
Sadly, all the effort was consumed by gifbin anti-leech message.

Sadly, all the effort was consumed by gifbin anti-leech message.

can you see it now?

F' that gifbin, worst thing is its not like they made that gif. Like all their gifs they just got it from somewhere else and put their watermark on it like they own it. At least all the others let you hotlink the shit they steal <_<

Last edited:
Someone give her a sandwich, I can't remember ever seeing arms that skinny.

Yeah, yeah, women aren't supposed to look like a bag of antlers - but hey, whatever floats your boat.

She is small as a whole, and that gives me conflicting thoughts.