Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Dude, it's sad. Blind, aka the token white guy, at asian family's dinner parties is the best one with the chopsticks. I fail at Asian-ness.

eMcUC.gif

I still think the best one was the mother who came and bitched us out for the environmental impact of liking a car show. She was banned pretty quick but I sent a PM to one of the mods asking for her un-banning until we could have some fun at her expense. I think we tracked down her physical location and checked Google Street View to find a Hummer H2 in the driveway.

That was a fun evening, and much popcorn was consumed.

Does that thread still exists

I still think the best one was the mother who came and bitched us out for the environmental impact of liking a car show. She was banned pretty quick but I sent a PM to one of the mods asking for her un-banning until we could have some fun at her expense. I think we tracked down her physical location and checked Google Street View to find a Hummer H2 in the driveway.

That was a fun evening, and much popcorn was consumed.

Was she the stuck-up one who claimed that she lived a happy life without needing a car? I seem to remember that thread from back when I was a lurker. Epic trolling there.

Reactions: LP
For as long as I can remember, fat people have been trying to convince us that being fat is just a genetic predisposition.

But somehow they can't believe someone could be naturally thin.
Well, it is and it isn't. It's certainly true that there are different body types (naturally thin, naturally muscular, naturally chubby), but almost no one is predisposed to being a 500lb landwhale.

Well, it is and it isn't. It's certainly true that there are different body types (naturally thin, naturally muscular, naturally chubby), but almost no one is predisposed to being a 500lb landwhale.
I think you're being a bit hard on walruses.

Before my time but reading that surely it was a bot?

Real hippies (assuming they can use a forum) would have been quoting people to argue their point?

We discussed that in the thread, but it was still some good fun. I still don't think it was a bot; I honestly think a bot would have been more clever.

Natalie Portman crying. I don't know why this is so funny.

6l5DR.gif

Holy shit, that guy in the Skittles gif looks like one of my lecturer's at College.