Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Cross-post from funny pics thread

tumblr_lmnw45ZAoQ1qjmniro1_400.gif
I find this absolutely hilarious :D reminds me of my OCD girlfriend

D-Funct, what is it with you? Yesterday a guy dying in an airship is funny and now so is someone getting run over, twice.

Considering your recent criticisms of my sense of humour perhaps you should take a close look at your own?

Yeah, that is some pretty fucked up footage. Having just been hit by a truck, I certainly don't want to see anyone run over by one.

Reactions: MWF
Hey now, this is Germans trying to be funny. Last time Germans tried to be serious, we got this.

D-Fence would you please mind not posting material like that again or if you have to spoiler it.

I concur with MWF on this gif, this is not funny in any way.

Reactions: MWF
The guy that got run over did not die. There is a video of which the gif was made from that shows him moving after being rolled over by the 2nd truck.

Still, not the type of thing I'd like to see that poor man could have ended up crippled.

Dude... that's not even appropriate with spoiler tags. Seriously. Leave that crap on foarch@n where it belongs.

you know what we need, censorship!
apparently you people don't want to decide for yourself if you want to see it, but leave the decision to someone else?

This gif is just for you guys.

tumblr_ld38tojQhd1qaz7aso1_500.gif

Please don't be butthurt about it too, I hope you can cope with this as you obviously can't cope with the internet. I suggest you only visit cute thread. And MWF, your humor is nonexistent, it is just a series of bad one line puns, see above.

And pedrocas, please spoiler that, I think some people might cringe at a cat having its legs moved by string. It is animal cruelity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick! Someone post some MMA gifs!