Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

There is a moment, as soon as the whole thing is in its mouth, that you can tell its thinking "I've made a huge mistake"

"Ah fuck. ok, ok, act natural. This is how humans eat, right? Halp?

we have found Asian Mr. Bean

fvWyGk2.gif

Lol.

I wonder how much one of those nokias would actually last, hooked up to current tech batteries

The 3310 has a 900 mAh battery. My M9 has 2840. Over 3x the capacity.

That gif is wrong anyway, the smartphone should be lifting about 20x the weight at a much higher speed.

The 3310 has a 900 mAh battery. My M9 has 2840. Over 3x the capacity.

That gif is wrong anyway, the smartphone should be lifting about 20x the weight at a much higher speed.

Exactly.
I don't remember the exact number or the models compared, but I saw a discussion about laptops and battery and the conclusion they arrived was that an early laptop battery would last 20 seconds or so if hooked to a modern laptop.
The lesson is the same: battery life is "short" because devices do so much.

Fun fact: I ran my Galaxy Nexus as a dumb/feature phone for a while (turned off the data connection and only used it for calls and texts), and it lasted for six days on a single charge:

"Who would win if neither were holding back?" - while skill can make up for a lot, it cannot make up for mass. That?s why professional fighters always only fight within their own weight-classes. Everything else would be unfair.

It?s simple physics.

I bet the smaller guy can evade and tire out the bigger guy. He may still lose, but it will make it more interesting.

Not at all, but I have seen more than a few fights in my time.

Size is a factor, but so is skill and training. A well-trained, veteran fighter can take on a bigger, unexperienced opponent. Also, big or fat? There's a difference.
It's not that simple.

Obligatory

Reactions: 47
:lol:
That movie is so underrated.