Post your breakfast!

I'm not really hungry when I first get up, so I usually start the day with a big glass of water, then once that passes through (maybe 1/2 hour later) my stomach starts growling for something. Then I'll eat a piece of fruit and a cup of juice. This morning it was a banana and lemonade. If I eat too much I feel zapped for energy, so I keep it light.

hot pockets for breakfast :? :?

anyways, when I do eat breakfast, it usually consists of :

- a breakfast cereal type cookie
- lots of coffee

Man I seriously miss out on a decent breakfast about everyday of my life :cry:

I shotgunned a Mountain Dew for breakfast this morning.

Sorry, no pics.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/05/chickfila_000.jpg

^ I do't know how someone could eat something so heavy for breakfast.

I'm in college, so my breakfast usually consists of what I can throw into a bowl at 6:30 in the morning. Today, that was oatmeal and diced peaches.

Although most of the time i'm too tired to realize what I'm eating. There was one horrible time when I was halfway through pancakes when I realized I put lotion on them instead of butter. :(

During the summer its normally:
EE6330AA-6837-11DC-AE04-7901640B077D.jpg

or
st_redbull_f.jpg

But when its colder or I just feel like it coffee is my poison

I was so ready to post my breakfast today, I make 3 eggs, 5 strips of bacon, 2 pieces of toast and a glass of whole milk, but I was too hungry, so I ate it before I remembered to snap a photo.

Here we go...

Breakfast - at home:

english_breakfast.jpg

Bran flakes and a mug of tea. In my Judas Priest mug. Toast and Marmite follows if I'm hungry.

Breakfast - not at home:

yankee_breakfast.jpg

That's what I had one morning in New York for a proper "welcome to America" moment. On the face of it, it was just a waffle with bacon - but I found four pots of pancake syrup in the bag, and I thought it'd be rude not to.

Bacon and syrup is good.

I'm in college, so my breakfast usually consists of what I can throw into a bowl at 6:30 in the morning. Today, that was oatmeal and diced peaches.

Although most of the time i'm too tired to realize what I'm eating. There was one horrible time when I was halfway through pancakes when I realized I put lotion on them instead of butter. :(

What'd the lotion taste like? :p

It must've been pretty revolting to be eating the lotion that you or someone else may have used to do some pretty sick (the bad sick) stuff with.

Did it make your mouth feel all soft and moisturized?

Weetabix, two of em.. :banana:

I keep it light when it's warm out, normally just some cereal, toast and a banana or some yogurt. I think I'm going to make a bunch of eggs tomorrow though. This winter I'll be eating oatmeal and pork chop sandwiches for breakfast :p.