"Post Your Car" Forum Rules -- PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, did I had a thread showing my car here before? Because I think I had one and can't find it. I'm not sure if I really had a thread here, can't remember exactly. Maybe some mod deleted it. Are threads deleted when there's no updates for a long time?

So wait....what if our parents own some badass car that we want to share on the board. Where would we post that?

Question: my car's thread was locked due to an inevitable argument that I may or may not have expedited with the wording of my post (but who's pointing fingers?)

Can I attempt to start fresh?

I wonder, did I had a thread showing my car here before? Because I think I had one and can't find it. I'm not sure if I really had a thread here, can't remember exactly. Maybe some mod deleted it. Are threads deleted when there's no updates for a long time?

Might be, otherwise they might outlast the Roman empire.

Rules have been updated. You can now post cars that you don't own as long as you clearly and plainly state that you don't own it. Proof still required.

This is mainly meant for posting cool cars that your parents own. It's unlikely that they are going to post pictures themselves after all. ;)

EDIT: Personally own that is -- you still have to know the owner.

Last edited:
The "proof of ownership" rule seems kind of stupid - but not because you need proof - because you only need to show a picture of the shifter.

its not stupid, its just way how people are judged if they have manual or automatic car.

And your sarcasm -detector isn't working.

The "proof of ownership" rule seems kind of stupid - but not because you need proof - because you only need to show a picture of the shifter.

Yes but short of posting a copy of the registration details and leaving yourself open to internet scammers it's the best solution.

Fortunately and unlike other web forums most of the people here are honest. Idiots and trolls tend to get weeded out pretty quickly.

Added new rule:

please include the car make and model somewhere in the thread title. Bad: "I bought another junker!". Good: "1970 AMC Gremlin: I bought another junker!"

- - - Updated - - -

If people are going to lie, there's no foolproof way to stop them. This rule is just to prevent people from slapping a sheet of paper on someone else's car since you have to have access to the interior. It's also hard to Photoshop.

This rule is just to prevent people from slapping a sheet of paper on someone else's car since you have to have access to the interior.

Lol, a Valet, in someoneelse's billiondollah supercar... :mrgreen:

TheDuke, I think you are a bit confused.
This is a thread dealing with the rules of the "Post your car" section of the forums, not the actual place you put pictures of your car.
You should make a thread just for it, OK?

^that
and than also list all your modifi

cations

Status
Not open for further replies.