Post your computer desk

crappy phone pic time:

MixtriX-1311040122.jpg

believe it or not, but it was messier

cvrefugee said:
Limp Bizkit?

Yea, I have tons of posters on my wall from at least 3 years ago when I used to buy Kerrang every week. Was gonna take em all down, but I really can't be arsed, plus there would be small white patches everywhere where the cellotape has ripped the wall apart! :)

Overheat said:
cvrefugee said:
Limp Bizkit?

Yea, I have tons of posters on my wall from at least 3 years ago when I used to buy Kerrang every week. Was gonna take em all down, but I really can't be arsed, plus there would be small white patches everywhere where the cellotape has ripped the wall apart! :)
Limp Bizkit was good circa 1997. I still think Three Dollar Bill Y'All is a great album.

I really love Wes Borland (the guitarist) too - he's not the most technically skilled guitarist out there, but he is definetly creative. Check out his band Bigdumbface if you want to hear some total madcap Ween-style metal. :)

Here we go:

IMG_7453.jpg

And with the lights out:

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

... and my monitor and my girlfriend's monitor! :p

(I have the same Viewsonic as you I think, she has the Samsung beside it)

And my erm.... er... hmmm.... ooo! My old printer! :) YAY!

Nice set up by the way :) Oh and did u turn on that lava lamp just for the photo, c'mon, admit it! :D ;)

zenon said:
... and my monitor and my girlfriend's monitor! :p

(I have the same Viewsonic as you I think, she has the Samsung beside it)
ViewSonic is a P95f+ that I need to return 'cause the upper-left corner displays red as like pink. Barely noticable, but it drives me nuts at times.

Samsung is technically my dad's, I've just stolen it so I can run duallies. It's a 793MB and I hate it as it'll only run 60Hz at 1280x1024.

Overheat said:
And my erm.... er... hmmm.... ooo! My old printer! :) YAY!

Nice set up by the way :) Oh and did u turn on that lava lamp just for the photo, c'mon, admit it! :D ;)
Barely ever use the printer and nah, I have it on most of the time. ;)

andyhui01 said:
damn you have alot of fans... it must be damn noisy
It is a bit noisy at the moment 'cause I have a couple fans on high, but the main case fans are on like super-low (turned them up for that picture so the LEDs wouldn't be so dim) and so if I want/need to, I can make it pretty quiet.

zyran said:
Not to mention cool, literally!
With my case fans on low and the CPU pretty much at idle...

Case: 29?C/84?F
CPU: 30?C/86?F

CPU Fan: 2410RPM
Case Fans: 1541RPM
HD Fan: 2616RPM

Under full load and full fan speeds, the CPU temperature never goes about 100F. 8)

Wow, that's nuts! :shock:

I saw that and I think its ugly but many props for all the detail he went into. Never seen such a detailed PC :mrgreen: