Post your computer desk

I have that lamp! lol.

here's mine at the moment:

DSC00856.jpg

Do you really need that much screen real estate or is it just for showing off? :-D

Cause if it is, it's working and I'm jealous :-D

Everyone could use that much screen real estate :p

(Yes, I know the lens is dirty)

Do you really need that much screen real estate or is it just for showing off? :-D

Cause if it is, it's working and I'm jealous :-D

"really need" is a relative term, isn't it? :D

Everyone could use that much screen real estate :p

(Yes, I know the lens is dirty)

Well, that's a nice setup as well. Seems like we own the same mouse and use the right outside screen for music (mine usually displays winamp)

Why did I have to leave my big 21" CRTs in France :'(

These days the only screens I have is my 13" MacBook and my 7" eeePC as a poor's man dual-screen :-D

Slight thread bump. :p

Here is my computer desk up at university, for some reason the size of the room makes the 24" iMac look very small compared to what it was like at home.

Click for bigger
Huge pic is huge

Last edited by a moderator:
^could you please upload a hi res version of that? i'd like to melt my internet connection

kthxbye

Seeing as someone else bumped this, I shall post a picture of my new desk. I've upgraded to an L-shaped one now! And my monitor stand is very amp shaped. And my new speakers are awesome.

4jxdub.jpg

facebooking instead of working, I see... :)

Whoever neg repped me, at least have the decency to sign it and know that I adblocked it cause of the macinfaggery, my 10 mbps connection can take the big image without a problem, asshole. ;)

Pretty empty now, but eventually it'll get piled over with mail again.

IMG_5037.JPG

That cup of taco sauce packets may or may not eventually be taped to a professor's door, too...

yet ANOTHER redundant laptop has been added... I'll clean this desk up first, then it's time for a new pickshure!

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/2206/habitacion3.jpg

090913_113835.jpg