Post your computer desk

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
I wish they made a fully manual steering wheel for PC games ( then it would be worth it to buy a wheel) :wink:

zyran

I want to know as well, is that a clutch? Computer games dont support clutch as far as I know of so does it synchronize with the controller? Like it will only active shifting if the clutch is depressed? How cool is that!?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
zyran said:
I want to know as well, is that a clutch? Computer games dont support clutch as far as I know of so does it synchronize with the controller? Like it will only active shifting if the clutch is depressed? How cool is that!?
Yes, he said that was a clutch. ;)

And there are some games that support a clutch.

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
that's for the start. they aren't allowed to use take-off traction control, they have to keep it under control manually

Vette Boss

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6
I didn't get the case for fashion reasons or to be trendy. I got it because it has far better cooling than my old case, and for the fact that it's smaller and won't take up as much space. I do think it looks a lot better than my old case, the Xaser was just plain hideous looking.

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Lamborghini yellow actually. It's the real paint that's used on Lamborghini's - cost him quite a bit if I remember correctly.

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Overheat said:
Computers are massive fashion accessories for some people, especially LAN gamers.
Exactly. I take pride in making my case look good.

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
mine is under the table so the looks dont matter hehehe. infact the peice of metal on the side is off coz my computer overheats lol.

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
jasonchiu said:
mine is under the table so the looks dont matter hehehe. infact the peice of metal on the side is off coz my computer overheats lol.
You case would actually be much cooler if you got some more case fans and closed up the case.

With the case closed, air actually moves through the case. If you have it open, the fans work WAY less and the air just kinda sits there.

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
thx. i am going to buy loads of fans soon. btw if i change the processor fan to a expensive cool master one, does it really help compared to my original one?

Phix

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

I've had this framing of a Ferrari 328 since I was 2 years old. Quite great!
100_0139.jpg

Same with this garbage muscle car which I never bothered to put up. :p
100_0140.jpg