Post your computer desk

Rick, is the desk in front of a door? Who you keeping locked up?

:lol: its between two doors. The previous renters painted the entire room an awful shade of red and poorly at that. My brother painted the room in a neutral shade but hasn't gotten to the trim yet.

You got it backwards, its to stop HIM from getting out :p

:lmao:

505-butt_scratcher.jpg

I couldn't resist. :D

:D

100_1040.JPG

Thar she blows!
Recently added the Lenovo AIO for new business venture (Windows 8 - yak!). Out of the picture (around the corner) is my big ass Epson printer.

My boss somehow got a Lenovo AIO that has a more iMac like stand. I can't find it on the website anywhere.

@Flareside: Their website shows the "C Series" as having an iMac-style stand, but when you click the link the two models available have the split legs like mine. Maybe your boss has an old model. ???

@Max: Yeah, came with my previous G4 iMac. Current iMac came with the standard (non-numeric) wireless keyboard and I missed the extra digits.

I suppose there are a number of people for whom it's not an issue, but no numpad on a desktop seems like a pointless omission to me.

@Max: Yeah, came with my previous G4 iMac. Current iMac came with the standard (non-numeric) wireless keyboard and I missed the extra digits.

I'm using the same kind of keyboard but, it's from an old PowerMac G4. After typing on laptop style keys for so long, going to that keyboard is actually kind of tricky since I'm used to not having to push as hard.

Something a little different: made this vid while testing the new camera (Sony NEX-5T) and a handheld gimbal.

[video=youtube;go-b9PxMwOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go-b9PxMwOk[/video]

Showcasing the computer desk and the copter work area.

Since I've moved back to CA from IL, the desk/workspace I've been using (the widescreen montior is new :) ) :

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

I plan on changing the desk in due time (next 6 months or so) but this will work for now. I know it's not the nicest...

The desk is fine. Get rid of that chair.

Last edited:
Well, I was moved to the basement with my older brother who moved back in. Here's our new set up!

1537576_10152173911323653_1899284066_o.jpg

I say our since technically this is set up in his bedroom(which is half common basement area) and my room is off to the left of the photo.

So after consuming a somewhat unhealthy amount of caffeine last night before going to bed (stupid, I know), I got the bright idea to re-organize my entire desk.

img-2642-11729.JPG

Had to make a quick stop at IKEA to pick up a new shelf for the tower, telly and router (dual monitors have the one previously used by the telly). It's so much better having the monitors at eye-level (if slightly above) than having to look down at them...

Still need to buy some Velcro strips to organize all the wiring. :|

So after consuming a somewhat unhealthy amount of caffeine last night before going to bed (stupid, I know), I got the bright idea to re-organize my entire desk.

img-2642-11729.JPG

Had to make a quick stop at IKEA to pick up a new shelf for the tower, telly and router (dual monitors have the one previously used by the telly). It's so much better having the monitors at eye-level (if slightly above) than having to look down at them...

Still need to buy some Velcro strips to organize all the wiring. :|
Nice!

Interesting setup. I feel like the Wii would get in the way of vision between monitors. Then again maybe I sit too close to my monitors lol.