Post your computer desk

Jostyrostelli said:
andyhui01 said:
Jos... did you steal the badges of cars and stick it on the wall? :lol:
Yes I did :D
I went to a carcrapyard with a friend of mine and there are lots of nice cars you can still drive(which he sells with 100% profit) but we already nicked some stuff in the past and the owner knew that so we had a little trouble passing through him and his dogs. But finally he agreed and we nicked all carkeys so he couldn't sell any more cars that were on his yard and I stuffed my bags with badges and engine parts. We even stripped down a sold car :D It was a Chrysler big block thing I took the gearleaver, keys and the badges and we walked (fast) through the gates and drove away :)

I'll make a pic of the keys as well, it's ridiculous, together we have more than 100 keys :D

Ps. The pan, covering the valves, you can see it hanging, that's from an old BMW 2002 :D

haha dude, you have too much fun ;)

Post pics of those keys I gotta see this, I'd do it but see our scrap yard has liek 4 cars total running for sale :S

Viper...

Heres my office (I wish) :p
pict00827zm.jpg

I'm gonna post my actual desk when I get up. I never noticed this thread :| .

Ok here it is. Dell 4550. Its driven me to insanity over the years :p . NEVER BUY DELL :evil: .
picture1292gf.jpg

And here is mine :
desk.gif

As I explained in the other thread (post your desktop), the TV acts as a second monitor. :)
And sound is routed to the BOSE lifestyle sound system ( silver box on the angled shelf ) so I got cheap speakers for the computer 'cause anything worth listening to ends up on the real speakers anyway. :p Can't see them as they are up by the ceiling, though.

Pic quality is a little weird 'cause I had to use the 0.3 wide angle lens to get everything in the shot. The camera was up against the back wall and me beside it looking at the tiny screen to shoot. My furniture really is square and straight. ;)

Here is my desk. Check out my new steering wheel, which I practically stole from my cousin.
Okay, I gave him 20 Euro :)
schreibtisch1ky.jpg

Jostyrostelli said:
20 euros yeah right, what was that tape used for :p

It's true the wheel isn't exacly brand new. It has it's flaws. I'll show you what I mean.
The tape was used for packets.
wheel2je.jpg

Wheel attachment 101 :lol:

Viper said this should be digged back up so I will dig it back up.

I post my photos up later this week or next week buds.

Now that it's dug up, I'm gonna post my picture, sorry about the mess :unsure:

comp8hk.jpg

damm girl i would have thought thats a guys room :shock: ya'll know all the blue walls and duel screen :shock: all the tech....and so on........

:p

And if you notice, there are actually 3 computers at the back, 2 black and a white, and there is another laptop somewhere.
And I like blue :D