Post your custom cars here

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I don't have the game yet, so here are 2 found on the internet from the other thread.

ibg0UP0BrtM4nv.gif

04mDaZ6.jpg

I want to see what you guys came up with, so putting the thread up prematurely

You can recreate James' Titanic... And a certain tv car which likes to carry moonshine. :p

Only car pics i've taken is of this... I watched Fast 6 last night. Shame this game doesn't have nitrous anymore. (unless very late unlock?) :(

http://imageshack.**/a/img29/4276/ogvj.jpg
http://img585.imageshack.**/img585/7391/nt9o.jpg

Why the game adds the filter I dunno. It's hot pink in-game.

There's a lot of famous knockoff cars you can make, not gonna mention them until more people are playing though.

Last edited:
0_0.jpg

Found a moddable van, seems to be the worst one though.

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
0_0.jpg

Trevor's hot rod. Can't remember the name of the car.

0_0.jpg

Franklin's pimped out car.

0_0.jpg

Not customized, just Michael enjoying someone else's car with a sunset over the observatory.

Too lazy to wait for proper lighting (and I didn't expect them to turn out this dark) but these cars are super fun to drive (and fast!):

Koenigsegg:

0_0.jpg

Zonda / Enzo:

0_0.jpg

MP4-12C / Aventador:

0_0.jpg

Miura / GT40:

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
First time I tried taking a pic of this, a fucking mountain lion ate me. :(

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

i've got a pic of Michael's Audi thingy.

0_0.jpg

Also, Trevor went on a road trip to Mount Chiliad.

here he is at the top.
0_0.jpg

It really is a great view, look how happy he is about the view!
0_0.jpg

He's quite surprised the van could get around in this terrain.
0_0.jpg

Trevor thinks he's artistic, here he is showing how he's "living on the edge, man"
0_0.jpg

That van seriously did pretty good in terrain...
0_0.jpg

showin' that flex yo! not that the van has that much flex :p
0_0.jpg

It went up, and it went down, in one piece even!
0_0.jpg

just to go from top to bottom, here's the van at the beach! still in one piece!
0_0.jpg

Last edited:
How come Trevors Jeep you can use pearlescent paint, but not on any other car i've seen?
EDIT:
You unlock pearlescent when you choose a metallic primary color.
This. Paint it metallic something, back out to primary/secondary, choose secondary, and pearlescent is there.

Also this car is garbage.

0_0.jpg

I wanted to take it up the hills, I drove over a path and you know those dirt bridge underpass places? The car was trying to go uphill, with a bridge behind me and the car didn't move. It's also RWD. Luckily the game has character switching, cos I just left Franklin there spinning his tyres.

Last edited:
i found a great offroader! :p

0_0.jpg

How come Trevors Jeep you can use pearlescent paint, but not on any other car i've seen?
EDIT:
Also this car is garbage.

0_0.jpg

I wanted to take it up the hills, I drove over a path and you know those dirt bridge underpass places? The car was trying to go uphill, with a bridge behind me and the car didn't move. It's also RWD. Luckily the game has character switching, cos I just left Franklin there spinning his tyres.

Trevor found better success with a similar vehicle.

A midnight ascent of Mount Chiliad (that path from the west is good fun).
0_0.jpg

And then waiting for the dawn.
0_0.jpg

You can't tell in these pictures, but it is matte desert tan with a secondary matte brown. Left the fuel tanks off to keep the ground clearance. It would definitely benefit from AWD (it would be unstoppable), but I found that it's still pretty good at getting around. The suspension and ground clearance keeps at least one rear wheel firmly on the ground at all times.

0_0.jpg