Post your custom cars here

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

That second picture looks really good! :thumbup:

Daaammmnnnn. Its that a PS4/XB1/PC car only?

Also are there new mods in the new gen versions?

Yeah, it seems like the Dukes is exclusive to the new gen consoles, and I assume PC too.

The only new mod option is neon underglow lights, in case you want some rice under your rice, so you can rice while you rice. I might try them on my Nissan GTR thing.

P44kT3r-40-bM5wgRMhofQ_0_0_zps78d2853f.jpg

Absolutely my favorite car. You're still a bit vulnerable to gun fire and can only shoot toward the front. But, my God, the full upgraded version is nearly unstoppable.

Hmm, I may need to break it out again just to play with the new cars. Are those multi player only?

I'm not sure. All of my stuff is from multiplayer/online. Back on PS3 all the new cars were added to SP automatically to your extra garages, but with PS4 they seem to have changed it around. I have no idea about PC.

Are those multi player only?

No, nothing is.

For PC (and maybe PS4/Xbone), the addon cars act like they were originally part of the game (because they are for these). So you'll see them driving around and available for purchase. They don't show up in the character garages for free like they did on 360/PS3.

Last edited:
I guess it is good I have a 360. :D

Kinda picture heavy post coming up, figured i'd grab a picture of all my cars, nothing artistic, just to show them, artistic can be saved for if any of the cars get some interest and people wanna see it closer. :p

My electric sportscar :p
ANIyAmO.jpg

My retired cop cruiser. kinda reminds me of a crown vic.
KBFcrZr.jpg

my cruiser
tRF7eQw.jpg

My V8 beast
hVfT0l2.jpg

My offroader
aWILHBA.jpg

My other offroader :p
pLLUtb0.jpg

My other V8 cruiser
lc3HwRn.jpg

Electric city car thing
XrkA1ki.jpg

Fun little car
vNyeTlb.jpg

Kinda low in the back for some reason.
GZU2Xnv.jpg

My sports coupe
oKa7YvJ.jpg

road trip car? :p
GSk4Hvt.jpg

Surfer van
xMMXM6M.jpg

sporty wagon
yaWJTmv.jpg

old mans car
QQCdWPH.jpg

old beater
kgkWKid.jpg

fancier version of the beater
dp7EpqE.jpg

another offroader
WthkPEc.jpg

sports sedan
W8xJJKY.jpg

more offroad :p
fPc6dC6.jpg

even more offroad
nmeJ6m9.jpg

gotta go offroad!
YHUZDMC.jpg

OFFROAD! *foams at mouth*
GejlxlQ.jpg

even my SUV has to be offroad.
SCvnlOD.jpg

needed to have a hot rod
yWtDgbf.jpg

more classic car
mWIoj92.jpg

this one is just fun to drive :p
ePJceRj.jpg

dem curb feelers
lrgUQz4.jpg

and last, my only supercar. :p
k6JUwn9.jpg

oh, and i got a bike
1BfGePh.jpg

No, nothing is.

For PC (and maybe PS4/Xbone), the addon cars act like they were originally part of the game (because they are for these). So you'll see them driving around and available for purchase. They don't show up in the character garages for free like they did on 360/PS3.

In ps3 they showed up in franklins garage, but ps4 I can't buy them, nor do they appear in his garage.

No, nothing is.

A few of the cars are not available in single player. Annoyingly.

Here are my bikes. My main character uses a Bati 801, which is probably the best bike in the game for speed and handling.

13.jpg

And on my second character I found this bike on the street, a PCJ 600. Apparently the single headlight version is rare. If you purchase the bike off the website you always get the dual headlight version.

283.jpg

Did a 3-day (in game) road trip with my favorite car in the game, the Blade. This car belongs to my Michael, but I'm trying to build it for my online character as well. Level 44 for the Injection Stacks and I have to win a rally race to get the exterior finish. Primary color is brushed steel with chrome/polished steel secondary. Wheels are in the muscle category but can't remember what name. For a while I had similar looking lowrider wheels with white walls and red painted hubs...but I like this far more. I love it. I would totally rock a '64 Falcon in real life that looked exactly the same.

Starting the trip at sunset near the pier.

beach_zpsmw8efejp.jpg

Drove west and then north. I took a few screenshots but they didn't come out very well, so I'll skip to my next destination. The villa/hotel just behind Vinewood hills.

villa_zpscwaegpq0.jpg

I continued east [repairing my car once] and got to the lighthouse before dawn

lighthouse_zpsnysx1ugz.jpg

interior_zpsu0utfbux.jpg

Then I headed back west into the mountains. I had to put down 3 mountain lions while taking these shots. Fuckers are everywhere. Felt a little strange and a little overkill using a fully automatic handgun...but eh...

tunnel_zps2kp666ha.jpg

tunnel2_zps7r7lmcob.jpg

chiliad_zpsbtoftjsn.jpg

So the sun started setting on the second day and I headed back south, into the city. It is refreshing to take a break from the missions and the murderous rampages, cash gathering, spending sprees and just admire the incredible amount of detail that the developers lavished on GTA V. It is truly stunning...especially on PC master race with ultra everything :)

downtown_zps7jj9h9qa.jpg

cityhall_zps1h91rhzc.jpg

LA_Falcon_zpstmp2cvvt.jpg

cityhall_zps1h91rhzc.jpg

And then finally bringing her back home, where she sits next to my other favorite *car* in the game. It doesn't need modifying though, it's pretty much perfect stock.

garage_zpsgefrhdgv.jpg

The blade has excellent acceleration and solid top speed. But what I like about the blade more than other cars is that the suspension has so much travel that it never loses its composure. Curbs, small rocks, jumps... it handles all of them so well. It's almost like a trophy truck. I don't think this is particularly realistic because a real gasser would have incredible stiff front suspension, but it makes it a solid choice for nearly any situation in the game. One might think the tradeoff would be understeer, but it's very mangeable. It's not exactly neutral, but it doesn't seem to slow it down.

Next up I will do a road trip with Franklin's gorgeous bobber I built for him. For Trevor....hmmm....I'm not sure. Needs to be something either off road or airborne...we'll see.

Last edited:

Special Final Gear Crown Vic :p

^ I like the look of your Dominator. Wheels and paint go great on it.

Here is my Abu Dhabi Edition Zentorno.

74.jpg