Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I don't know why the right hand picture has come out all squished on Prt Scr. Its fine on the screen itself. Although a little bit lighter. My 2nd monitor is a 32" HDTV :)mrgreen:), with a rather high brightness ratio.

I did resize it for quicker loading times. My two resolutions are 1280x1024 (left), and 1360x768 (right).

SV

Car(s)
'03 BA Ford Falcon XR6
Used to use this wallpaper on my old monitor but it just didn't suit it so when i got this new monitor it fits perfectly :D

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
An interesting way of getting your favourite desktop background there. It didn't fit, so instead of re-sizing it, or changing it, you got a new monitor. Hmm.

SV

Car(s)
'03 BA Ford Falcon XR6
An interesting way of getting your favourite desktop background there. It didn't fit, so instead of re-sizing it, or changing it, you got a new monitor. Hmm.

You make it sound so bad :( lol
I just recently got a new comp and monitor so thats why its better for now...

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I don't know why the right hand picture has come out all squished on Prt Scr. Its fine on the screen itself. Although a little bit lighter. My 2nd monitor is a 32" HDTV :)mrgreen:), with a rather high brightness ratio.

I did resize it for quicker loading times. My two resolutions are 1280x1024 (left), and 1360x768 (right).

could be because of this screen alignment:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
grab the right one and move it to the middle vertically.

EDIT: and why isn't the resolution up to max? (max is usually native res for lcd's)

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
The resolution isn't up to max on the TV because if I do, it just says that the resolution is out of range, and doesn't show anything. The maximum res for my TV is 1360x768, and it doesn't like it anything more.

And moving the box into the middle vertically, only moves the relative position of the screen. No effect on the Print Screen item.