No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Oy vey! Outlook Express suck0rz.

I never use WMP either... Winamp+VLC FTW!!!!11! ;)

like the guinness "thingy"

nice desktop:nod:

Thanks! I was doing calc homework and got distracted haha
btw, thats a bottle-opener with a guinness bottle cap
it looks nice especially for a snapshot
EDIT: just its so...well full of icons in different places...but then again, i love minimal desktops click

Just for fun

another wallpaper made my desktop!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/19/B33R_Desktop_resize_000.jpg

it's original 1680x1050, And in case somebody again wants to know the statsbar i use is Winbar(google it)
B33R_Desktop.jpg

Last edited:
ninja.jpg

special thanks to LurkerPatrol for the dekstop pic.

it looks nice especially for a snapshot
EDIT: just its so...well full of icons in different places...but then again, i love minimal desktops

I tried to keep it neat - the Programs folder is there simply so that icons dont cover up the entire screen. The icons in the middle are there so that I notice them lol

background.jpg

And this is my first post! I have been a user for awhile, just never posted before [which is odd as the 2 other forums I visit often I post a lot on..lol]

I wish my 2nd monitor was the same resolution as my main one, but my 2nd monitor is also my TV so 1440x900 isn't bad... lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/XeroState/background.jpg

And this is my first post! I have been a user for awhile, just never posted before [which is odd as the 2 other forums I visit often I post a lot on..lol]

I wish my 2nd monitor was the same resolution as my main one, but my 2nd monitor is also my TV so 1440x900 isn't bad... lol

:welcome:

And be happy your monitors are at least close in size. I have a 24" LCD (1920x1200) and a 17" CRT (128x1024). :p

:lmao:

Oy vey! Outlook Express suck0rz.

I never use WMP either... Winamp+VLC FTW!!!!11! ;)

1. I use Outlook Express only because I don't yet have Office Outlook as I formatted my computer recently.

2. Don't care as long as it works and plays music :rolleyes:

1. I use Outlook Express only because I don't yet have Office Outlook as I formatted my computer recently.

Outlook sucks nearly as much. :|

http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

Personally though, I just have Google host my @viper007bond.com e-mail as their spam filtering is awesome (15000-20000 spam a month) plus their interface rocks.

2. Don't care as long as it works and plays music :rolleyes:

By the same math, everyone should drive a Civic. They get you to work after all!

Personally though, I just have Google host my @viper007bond.com e-mail as their spam filtering is awesome (15000-20000 spam a month) plus their interface rocks.

I take that back. 34200 spams sitting in my spam folder right now (auto-deleted after 30 days). Only a couple every other day or so make it into my inbox.

I see great minds think alike...

Hehe.

If you use Google Apps, make sure to enable the beta Gmail version or whatever. Basically, you get the version that everyone who uses @gmail.com gets rather than an older, but better tested version. They don't enable it by default as universities and such use it.

I use Gmail, but I wish a few things were changed. For instance, I hate that it automatically adds everyone you email to your contacts.

I use Gmail, but I wish a few things were changed. For instance, I hate that it automatically adds everyone you email to your contacts.
Just make a contact group called like "Real Contacts" or something and use that instead.