No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

pdanev

Forum Addict
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,645
Bah, she's always hot in mythbusters, but on these pictures she looks horrible. :?
 

criticalLITE

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
15
Location
University of Delaware
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GLI 6-speed Manual
jetsetter said:
All wheel drive Mustang?
eh, I just wanted to make it look like there was so much torque flowing through the backwheels that it started pushing the car forward and burning the front tires also. its unrealistic i guess; i just thought the effect was cooler than just a rear-wheel burnout. good point however
 

lnldrvr

Active Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
193
Location
Finland
Car(s)
2011 F10 530dA
Here's my current one:



Merc's aren't boring cars afterall, after driving a chipped E320CDI (250hp / 600nm) I now love Mercedes. Powersliding, smoking and doing donuts is just so much fun :D
 

qumber

Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
97
Location
Richmond Hill, Canada
Lonely_Driver said:
Here's my current one:



Merc's aren't boring cars afterall, after driving a chipped E320CDI (250hp / 600nm) I now love Mercedes. Powersliding, smoking and doing donuts is just so much fun :D
dude! where'd u get that wallpaper from?
 

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
9,326
Location
Sydney, Australia
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Here is my new desktop background with all my widgets staying in place


qumber said:
Lonely_Driver said:
Here's my current one:



Merc's aren't boring cars afterall, after driving a chipped E320CDI (250hp / 600nm) I now love Mercedes. Powersliding, smoking and doing donuts is just so much fun :D
dude! where'd u get that wallpaper from?
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?p=268736#268736
^Well I don't know if thats where he got it but the pics in there.
 

qumber

Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
97
Location
Richmond Hill, Canada
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Here is my new desktop background with all my widgets staying in place


qumber said:
Lonely_Driver said:
Here's my current one:



Merc's aren't boring cars afterall, after driving a chipped E320CDI (250hp / 600nm) I now love Mercedes. Powersliding, smoking and doing donuts is just so much fun :D
dude! where'd u get that wallpaper from?
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?p=268736#268736
^Well I don't know if thats where he got it but the pics in there.
thank u sire!

u're truly a god among men.
 

criticalLITE

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
15
Location
University of Delaware
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GLI 6-speed Manual
SL65-

Your desktop (with the widgets and toolbars) looks very sharp and I was wondering if you used WindowsBlinds or another program to to get your background like that.
 
Top