No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Last edited:
^ what animes are you into?

anyway, here are mine. It's been a while so I got 3 new wallpapers.

screen01.jpg

screen02.jpg

screen03.jpg

Oh man, a lot? :lol: I think I've watched over 20+ anime shows and movies since I was a little kid. I've recently finished Ouran High School Host Club but right now I'm watching Bleach (thinking about doing a panel at AN next year about it) and occasionally Chi's Sweet Home.

Oh man, a lot? :lol: I think I've watched over 20+ anime shows and movies since I was a little kid. I've recently finished Ouran High School Host Club but right now I'm watching Bleach (thinking about doing a panel at AN next year about it) and occasionally Chi's Sweet Home.

What about comics? I've watched a few Eps of Bleach but always have preferred the comic version.

My sister is a massive anime & manga fan, so I know quite a bit about it. :lol:

I'm not really into the manga version of Bleach but I still try to keep up to date on it just to find out what may happen in the anime or not. Now comics overall, I'm really into that. Right now I'm reading Ex Machina and following the Blackest Night storyline.

I would attempt to drive down it when tired
*wiggles laptop and makes car noises*

Screenshot2009-11-10at113304PM.png

I have gotten to "desperate stress" mode on schoolwork
If you are wondering about the words on the side:
Screenshot2009-11-10at113335PM.png

I have a right side dock on hiding mode, which means that strip of desktop isn't covered by windows so angry words yell at me when I am online.

Screenshot2009-11-10at113304PM.png

I have gotten to "desperate stress" mode on schoolwork

I really need something like that. I have reached the crazy, full time panic part of the semester and have so much to get done, like a 15 page paper that I should be working on right now....

I was never here :ph34r:

Nice pics.

3 screens!! :shock: :shock:

Yeah, I do a lot of coding and documentation at my house. It's a lot easier to test when i have a multiple monitor setup when i'm doing both of these at the same time.

^ I too edited up a version to fit my screen: I worked the curves and contrast a bit and noise ninja'd it. Also cropped it at the top and right then added to the photo at the bottom and left so that it wasn't so centered on the screen.

http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/4371/desktopscrnx.jpg

And clean copy of my version:
http://img269.imageshack.**/img269/4034/auraledt.jpg

Mine....

Screen.jpg

On my ancient Apple Powerbook G3 Pismo. Pic taken in Fuerteventura.

Last edited: