No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Post a picture of your desktop. Please make it a link if the image is larger than 1024x768.

I'll start us off. Clicky for fullsize:

[404 removed]

Last edited:
And here's mine...
MyDesktop.jpg

nice topic, ill be posting mine in a few min.

working on mine, have to clear my desktop. lol

its good and like the other ppl goes with what i really like.

well I jsut changed mine for a DRIV3R wallpaper... but I'm too lazy to upload it :p

EDIT: well I did.. here ya go

post-2-1078540327.jpg

Yah...I test driven the Mazda 3 over here. The car is great, feels solid and drives well. Although there's a bit of wind noise at high speeds. The clutch is ultra light though. And I agree with u, the sedan looks nicer than the hatch :D

xkwilson said:
Yah...I test driven the Mazda 3 over here. The car is great, feels solid and drives well. Although there's a bit of wind noise at high speeds. The clutch is ultra light though. And I agree with u, the sedan looks nicer than the hatch :D

do you plan on getting one?

Yah...I do...but I will be testing the New VW Golf Mark V on Tuesday and see how tat goes. Everything will still come down on price and value for money. The Golf's more expensive than the 3. So if it can deliver more then I may consider tat more than the 3. Currently the 3 is still top on my list.

xkwilson said:
Yah...I do...but I will be testing the New VW Golf Mark V on Tuesday and see how tat goes. Everything will still come down on price and value for money. The Golf's more expensive than the 3. So if it can deliver more then I may consider tat more than the 3. Currently the 3 is still top on my list.

the new Golf looks really good and upclass.. Didn't see it in person yet though(we'll get it in 2005 :roll: )

what engines are you considering in the Golf and the 3?

Both models I'm considering are the 1.6 litre model as the higher capacity models are out of my reach. The Mazda has variable valve timing n performs rather well. Can feel the car pulling when it reaches 5000rpm and above. I doubt the VW will perform as well as the 3. But then it should be more refined. Will see how the test drive goes

Sure no problem. Yah..my family owns a VW Bora so I know how VW works. The aircon compressor has failed once and the electric windows has failed three times. But mechanical wise it has been fine. A bit disappointed in the quality of the electric windows though. The plastic holding the Window frame is very flimsy

My uncle has his 4th Jetta (your Bora) VR6 and he has many probs with all of them.. he drives quite fast and all but still that's no reason for a 10k transmission job! :shock:

Hmm...tat's bad. But an auto transmission for the VW does cost ard 10k to replace. So far I don't have anything wrong mechanical wise, but maybe mine is a 1.6 litre model and my sister and I dun drive very fast as it can't go fast anyway. :)

Hey Renesis do you know when driver3 game comes out, I just saw your desktop and thought you might know, i realy liked the last two Driver1&2.

xkwilson said:
Hmm...tat's bad. But an auto transmission for the VW does cost ard 10k to replace. So far I don't have anything wrong mechanical wise, but maybe mine is a 1.6 litre model and my sister and I dun drive very fast as it can't go fast anyway. :)

CDN $ with the labor and taxes.. he saw the bill and was shocked.. they didn't want to repair it (it wa slipping) and they couldn't recreate the problem (happened in 4th at full throttle or something like that) so he had to take VW Canada president for a ride in his car :lol: and then they repaired it.. :roll: