No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

finally here's my desktop,

SL%20desktop.JPG

justin syder said:
finally here's my desktop,

nice! But I'm not a huge fan of that color for such a pricy car... I'd take a classy black or silver instead

i know what u mean. i love that blue but would prefer it on a modena than th sl.

you mean like this,

SL%20desktop%202.JPG

or this,

SL%20desktop%203.JPG

damn i love this car.

SL%20desktop%204.JPG

SL%20desktop%205.JPG

not the beige one! :shock: ewww... screams old man's car.. that interior is horrid! I really don't like beige interiors and wood... :?

damn u couldnt put that clutter to the side it kinda messes up the nice pic. :(

welcome, jw member :)

Agreed. I keep my desktop super clean and everything I use a lot in my Start menu.

yeah, look at all of mine, nice clear big pics, 1024x768 or bigger and a clean desktop so that the pic stands out and looks fuckin nice everytime i log on. 8)

justin syder said:
yeah, look at all of mine, nice clear big pics, 1024x768 or bigger and a clean desktop so that the pic stands out and looks fuckin nice everytime i log on. 8)

well for now..

post-12-1078869059.jpg

HAHA!

Hey Viper, ever since people started posting their desktops some of the new threads are staying wide, like you have to scroll to the right I mean. weird bug... :|

Yah...tat's becos the size of the pictures are 1024x768 and its larger than the area of the web browser. Unless viper programs it to let the picture to shrink to the size of the browser then you won't have to scroll right.

Well...I found something tat might explains tat.
Only in threads with Viper's post then it will need to scroll to the right
Cos the bottom part of Viper's post with the Now Playing thingy is too long it stretches towards almost the right part of the browser.

Yup I think that the problem.. the admin's sig is too wide... shall we edit his profile or just directly ban him? I'll start a poll in the moderator section about it.

:lol: just kidding

all the icons on the top of my desktop hideaway when the mouse isnt on them.
before
desktop2.jpg

after

desktop3.jpg

Yeah I knew that... it's the mac dock copy thing. I had it too but then realised that it was only a showoff memory sucked and deleted it

yeah i got extra memory and i hardly use it. I was gonna use it to replace the taskbar. but im to attached to it

hmm, i wonder what else is in that folder... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hmm=.JPG