No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

You can't upload them here, you have to find hosting...you're Internet Service provider may have given you webspace, but here are some free ones...

www.uploadit.org
www.imagestation.com
www.imageshack.com

Then just follow the intructions for pasting an image in your response.

Thanks for all tips about webhosting of pictures.
Here's my desktop. Perhaps the car is too old for some of you, but I saw it at a racetrack last summer.
skrivbord.jpg

oooh that's a great looking E30! 8) but the pic could use some tweaking... like more contrast and saturation with less shadow

Renesis said:
oooh that's a great looking E30! 8) but the pic could use some tweaking... like more contrast and saturation with less shadow
I'm not a photographer and I couldn't find the owner and tell him do drive his car to a better spot to take pictures of it. I kinda don't like the background...

well even with that background.. just tweak the pic a lil to make the car show up better

Makinen said:
Here's my desktop. Perhaps the car is too old for some of you, but I saw it at a racetrack last summer.
skrivbord.jpg

sweet car!!!

:D

No cars on my desktop at the moment, but here's what it looks like....

desktop.jpg

Renesis said:
well even with that background.. just tweak the pic a lil to make the car show up better
I don't alter my pictures electronically. It's a bit like faking to know what I'm doing behind the camera.

I have some SL55 pictures that I took in Monaco the other year. Perhaps I should use them instead...

M5Rangerover said:
Makinen said:
skrivbord.jpg

sweet car!!!

:D
Indeed! :D

My friend has a 2002 BTW and he takes it racing. Those old BMW's are good fun. :D

Zenon: love the Super Mario Bros. 3 background :)

Makinen said:
I have some SL55 pictures that I took in Monaco the other year. Perhaps I should use them instead...

PLZ DO!!! :D :D dont know if u can tell but i like the SL55 AMG!!!!

"Zenon: love the Super Mario Bros. 3 background"

same here, mario bros is a classic!

justin syder said:
Makinen said:

PLZ DO!!! :D :D dont know if u can tell but i like the SL55 AMG!!!!
I couldn't imagine you'd be interested... :wink:
I'll see if I can find them during the weekend. Today I'll be going to a motor show. A friend of mine is showing his Ultima GTR for the first time.

The pictures aren't as good as I remembered them. :cry: I'll only post this one since the other one only showes the rear ends of the cars.
sl55amg.jpg

VERY NICE! :) if you could post the other pics id really appreciate it, you dont have to if you dont want but the more SL pics the better!!