Post your fridge

I don't know that side-by-sides are all that bad. My parents have a new fridge on top model and the freezer part is HORRIBLE. It's nothing more than a glorified chest freezer. It's tiny and horribly designed. Nothing fits in there and you have to take everything out to get to the stuff on the bottom. They ended up getting a stand alone freezer and putting it in the laundry room because they simply couldn't work with the other one.

I live alone, but don't have any space issues at all. What I was alluding to was actually MY poor use of space. I like to put my veggies and fruits in bowls to keep them from bruising and help them stay fresh longer. This ends up causing a lot of dead space. That fridge could be half empty space if I tried a little harder.

Oh I'll take that bait and post my ginormous American fridge. It's not nearly as full as it looks though. It's more of a monument to inefficient use of space. I am a chick though, so there are foreign things called "fruits" and "vegetables" in there that some of you may not be familiar with. There is bacon, but it's turkey.

:yucky:

Turkey bacon is an affront to the awesomeness that is bacon.
Remember this simple equation: fat=flavor

OK, I think this is finally a topic I can win.

And the winner of finalgear's most alcoholic member goes to....

klankymen!!!

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

EDIT: alda, wer auch immer der rep war, das Angebot steht, Bier gibts bei mir immer :D

I demand you send some of that stuff over to me.

My fridge is pathetic!
The lightbulb is missing, and we always forget to buy a new one

http://img168.imageshack.**/img168/8379/freezer.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/1443/heladera.jpg

And as you can see, every pack is empty and it?s all a mess

Last edited:
Oh I'll take that bait and post my ginormous American fridge. It's not nearly as full as it looks though. It's more of a monument to inefficient use of space. I am a chick though, so there are foreign things called "fruits" and "vegetables" in there that some of you may not be familiar with. There is bacon, but it's turkey.
*pic*

That fridge looks exactly like my parents fridge, except that their is filled completely, and I do mean completely, they also have a small-ish freezer for the rest :rolleyes:

That fridge looks exactly like my parents fridge, except that their is filled completely, and I do mean completely, they also have a small-ish freezer for the rest :rolleyes:

What's really sad is you and I are the same age and yet my fridge looks like your parents' and not like yours!

Here is a tip for all of those who want to get rid of the ice in the freezer without emptying the fridge before:

Take the frozen stuff out. Put a pot with boiling water into the freezer, while it's running. Close the doors and after about 15 minutes you can take out the ice in big chunks :)

Last edited:
Bumping this because I actually have food in my fridge for once!

Here's what it looks like from the outside:
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2010/05/19/DSC00646a.JPG
It's tiny and narrow compared to a lot of the American fridges posted here because my apartment was built in the 1950s. Apparently even we ate less then? If the walls look a bit smoky...they are. I had a kitchen fire a while back and it sucked. There's still a note on the side of the fridge warning people to wash any glasses I've marked with an orange post-it flag before using them because they're a bit ashy on the inside.

The inside!
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2010/05/19/DSC00647a.JPG
It's almost never this full, but since it's the beginning of the semester, I was out of pretty much everything, and my parents are (eventually?) going to try getting the Failtima fixed again (thus leaving me without a car for a while)...yep. I don't actually keep a bunny in my fridge, but just in case you need proof of fridge ownership to post these now... ;)

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2010/05/19/DSC00648a.JPG
There are exactly six different packages of cheese in here. Yep. Six. Also, the bottom shelf is still full of take-out, so if I light anything else on fire, I have something someone competent made to eat.

Last edited:
Ahem.....

ketchup.jpg
>
Hunts%20Ketchup%2024%20oz.jpg

Also Amy's Organic Pesto Bowls are amazing, I'm still mad that they stopped making the spinach feta pies though.

Amy's bowls = <3

I still have ketchup in there? Whoa.

I'm fairly certain I got that from my old roommate...two years ago when I moved into the apartment. Oops. I probably need to throw that away.

Also: I love Asian take-out and have a massive collection of wasabi and soy sauce packets going on up top.

My fridge is an embarrassment. It just has different types of Yogurt, some fruits, and cans of Cider in it.

Oh and I think it also has Jam...

Did I mention it has Yogurt?

It's Friday (we shop on a Friday night or Sat morning) so both are pretty empty. We appear to have mostly...um...sauce and veggies. The goon belongs to my brother - I don't drink that crap, it's not real wine! :mad: Those chopped apricots in the bowl are my dessert tonight, yummy!

DSCN1291.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

We also have a big upright freezer in the laundry but it's empty and unplugged atm. We only use that in summer to store a nice supply of ice-cream. :cool:

I like the name "Breakfast Juice"...

I was going to point that out. That's hilariously vague. I imagine it being something like SunnyD that isn't even really juice.

My story is that it is what you get when you squeeze pancakes...

It's just a generic name for mixed fruit juices (and, apparently people must like drinking it at breakfast) - that one in particular is (according to the label) 70.4% Apple, 17% Orange, 4% Grape & Apricot and 0.5% Pear, Lemon, Mango, Passionfruit and Guava juice....all reconstituted. Only my mum and brother touch that crap. I don't like it, at all. :yucky: I stick to green tea every morning.

I'm going to give klankymen some competition, but I still think I lose. This is just my minifridge though.

001-1.jpg

My fridge is an embarrassment. It just has different types of Yogurt, some fruits, and cans of Cider in it.

Oh and I think it also has Jam...

Did I mention it has Yogurt?

Are you Michael Weston?!?

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/2348/bnsamjdyogurtmj0.jpg

Last edited: