Post your random dashcam videos thread

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
A Skoda going 140 mph!

My experience with Germany in general and the Autobahn in particular is very limited, but from what I've seen of how people behave on the autobahn, it's a thing of beauty. To the average Finnish driver, "driving carefully" means driving slower than everyone else, including joining the freeway at 20-30 less than the posted limit. These people also expect you to move over to make room for them, even if there's plenty of space in the lane as is. Sorry, but I'm not going to change lanes just because you don't know how to drive.

I loved seeing little old ladies in 1-liter Polos handling onramps like it's all they've ever done in life. Not to mention the gang of 911's charging past our bus, being chased by a rep in a diesel E class that probably just wanted to get to the office in time.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I saw some Sherps being transported last week.

Last Thursday, a highway truck blew a tire and had a not so great pull over to the shoulder....

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

What made me a bit angry this morning was watching the police officer behind me swerve around it and then speed past me a bit later on...

I know this particular interchange ramp is quite smooth as you can sometimes see sunlight reflect off of it, I didn't realize it was that slippery. I'm still on the factory Bridgestone all seasons. That was freaky even if it doesn't look that bad on video, the rear end started to rotate...