Post your random dashcam videos thread

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Seeing as how more and more people are getting dashcams, I figured I'd make a thread for random stuff you see on the road that doesn't fall into any of the other categories (leave the dashcam thread more for discussing hardware and various dashcam models).

Staring off with my drive back from Pittsburgh today.

Hope none of you ordered anything from UPS recently.

And THIS is why I hate roadworks
God knows how many miles of NOTHING. Not a single worker or work vehicle. And this was around 2-3pm on a Monday. Just 2 lanes closed for no apparent reason. And there were 4-5 zones like this spread out on the OH turnpike. On both sides no less. I don't understand why they just don't concentrate on a 2 mile stretch at a time and not inconvenience all of everyone.

Have some more videos from the drive to Pittsburgh, but those are on my work computer. Will post them tomorrow or sometime.

Last edited:
Videos from my trip down to Pittsburgh on Friday

Anyone who does this is a dick and should be shot (passing traffic on the shoulder).

This was one of the most intense speed traps I've ever seen.

Another bad rollover
[video=youtube;HijDJOA-hcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HijDJOA-hcY[/video]

Another person deserving to be shot

And a 3rd asshole

God knows how many miles of NOTHING. Not a single worker or work vehicle. And this was around 2-3pm on a Monday. Just 2 lanes closed for no apparent reason. And there were 4-5 zones like this spread out on the OH turnpike. On both sides no less. I don't understand why they just don't concentrate on a 2 mile stretch at a time and not inconvenience all of everyone.

"Welcome to Ohio! Enjoy the roadwork!". That's how it is here, miles of roads closed, nobody working on them. Then the roads are closed for 3 times as long as they should be. There is a bridge that is being worked on near me. I never see anyone working on it, and of course it closes the whole road. Estimated completion time? SIX months. And it'll probably take 1-2 more months than that.

"Welcome to Ohio! Enjoy the roadwork!". That's how it is here, miles of roads closed, nobody working on them. Then the roads are closed for 3 times as long as they should be. There is a bridge that is being worked on near me. I never see anyone working on it, and of course it closes the whole road. Estimated completion time? SIX months. And it'll probably take 1-2 more months than that.

Grand Illusion do you know if Ohio doubles the fines in construction areas even if no workers are present?

I know some states do that, and it may be one reason why the roadworks are up for as long as they are. And even if they don't double the fines, I'm sure the OSHP collects a lot of fines from drivers speeding in those zones.

It's different based on where you are at. Some areas it's day/night double fines even when there is no one around. Some places have "If the lights on this sign are blinking, fines are doubled".

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, all the roadwork I passed was the "fines doubled when lights flashing" kind. And all the lights were flashing.... And I bet they've been flashing 24/7 ever since the lane was blocked off. And the worst part is that the speed limit is reduced to 50 on a highway that normally is 70.

So, what's the damage to the Suburban? Also LOL at Men At Work.

Whats the green stuff that flies up?

Shit?

Driving to work on Monday

[video=youtube;iBnp51UX-B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBnp51UX-B4[/video]

BIKE!

Not sure how clear the video makes it, but that Chevy is incredibly confused.

"Welcome to Ohio! Enjoy the roadwork!". .

Yep. They just shut down most of 270 N by my house. I need that to get to work!!

Grand Illusion do you know if Ohio doubles the fines in construction areas even if no workers are present?

From what I know...I think they do if there's no lights set up to 'flash'.

It's different based on where you are at. Some areas it's day/night double fines even when there is no one around. Some places have "If the lights on this sign are blinking, fines are doubled".

^What he said.

And I see this more often than I like

[video=youtube;QJc6r-m_vUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJc6r-m_vUM[/video]

C'mon Audi guy, if you're going to do a no-look lane change during rush hour, at least signal so I know you're about to do something stupid beforehand. But, I mean, carry on if you really want to eat my 150lbs of steel bumper - had he not figured it out when he did, I was going to have to hit him as I was getting waaay to close to the Jersey barriers.

Driving to work on Monday

[video=youtube;iBnp51UX-B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBnp51UX-B4[/video]

This shit always happens to me when I'm driving south to Helsinki. Never on any other stretch of road.

I swear, I should buy a train horn.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why do these dashcams even have microphones?

I'd rather not have something record my road rage and embarrassing taste in music. :p